French Deisel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• French Deisel

Does anybody know how much deisel one is allowed to bring over from france in one hit? I may have to move to the south coast and do my shopping at the same time!

Originally posted by Bobafet
    Does anybody know how much deisel one is allowed to bring over from france in one hit? I may have to move to the south coast and do my shopping at the same time!
    as long as it's in your tank then no limit?...

strange thing is, all the foreign truckers can have as many fuel tanks as they like to come here, but ours only the standard ones!
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Just got back from Adinkerke on the Tobacco run, and the fuel prices over there are getting silly as well, we paid 1.254 euros for 4 star.

Comment

Is that per litre or per gallon?
        Mike G

Comment

Litre.

Comment

how much was the veggie oil?
            it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

can i go over with a fuel bowser trailer and fill it up?
              Tim
              Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Limitless

Originally posted by Bobafet
                As far as I know there is not limit .. just so long as you dont bring back a tanker full of the stuff (you cant spell diesel !)

Comment

Originally posted by surfin
                  As far as I know there is not limit .. just so long as you dont bring back a tanker full of the stuff (you cant spell diesel !)

However, unless it's in your vehicle's tank, there are laws about storing it.
                  You can't just turn a semi into a diesel storage depot!

Cheers,
                  Tony.

Comment

Originally posted by andy
                    Just got back from Adinkerke on the Tobacco run, and the fuel prices over there are getting silly as well, we paid 1.254 euros for 4 star.
                    Ouch, and I thought we were getting pricey here at up to around 99.9 euro cents per litre for both petrol & diesel
                    Maurice
                    Hilux Surf FAQ at www.hiluxsurf.eu

Comment

Originally posted by surfin
                      Thats the special way to spell it.

Comment

Was over a couple of weeks ago and diesel was 1.09 Euro a litre If you look at the exchange rate that makes it about 73 pence a litre which is bearable (Just)
                        however I just pasted the local garage and was mortified to see diesel at 92 pence a litre. The sooner I move to France the happier my wallet and Surf will be.
                        Visit all the Surfin Elkhounds at [url="http://www.malenibo.co.uk/"]www.malenibo.co.uk[/url]

Comment

Working...
                        X