we should be on the road soon !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we should be on the road soon !!!

hi peeps, ive ordered the head today should be with me tomorrow,im gonna ring milners up too and get loads more stuff ie service gear and all that so hopefully should be on the road very soon. CANT WAIT TO SURF !!!!!!!

IF i get her on the road will i be able to come to the Langdale meeting ?

I would really like to be there as this would be my first real outing with her and as i only live 15 mile from the place it seems like a great chance to meet some of you peeps too.

Originally posted by teegan
    hi peeps, ive ordered the head today should be with me tomorrow,im gonna ring milners up too and get loads more stuff ie service gear and all that so hopefully should be on the road very soon. CANT WAIT TO SURF !!!!!!!

IF i get her on the road will i be able to come to the Langdale meeting ?

I would really like to be there as this would be my first real outing with her and as i only live 15 mile from the place it seems like a great chance to meet some of you peeps too.
    If the SURFS up & running you are more than welcome. Did you get the new head from STEVO ?
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
      If the SURFS up & running you are more than welcome. Did you get the new head from STEVO ?
      thats great cheers.

no i didnt get the head from stevo.....(but i think you really new that anyway didnt you ????)
      i bought it from bridge cylinder heads tel-01613686060 ian was very helpfull and ive got a 12 month warrenty too all for £363 all in

Comment

I'll put you on the LANGDALE list as a maybe then.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
        (")_(")

Comment

the more the merrier m8, look forward to meeting ya, hoping you get the surf sorted soon,

ship

Comment

thanks peeps cant wait ....

Comment

Working...
            X