Snow Chains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snow Chains

My Surf came with a set of brand new Snow Chains in the back.

Do they have any value to any of the hardcore Surfers, or am I carrying around 40 kilos of useless ballast?

They'd be good in the snow- so no use whatsoever in England then.....!

Might be okay in Scotland mind, you get more of the white stuff.

Nevillef

Comment

Phil, You could always fly them down in your Air Ambulance to Balmoral for Chas & Millie to use, i think they may still have some snow.
      [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][COLOR=Magenta][SIZE=2][B]SEWERAT BOB[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=SeaGreen][I][COLOR=Lime][B]I just sit here & looks out to sea or if i'm really rushed then i just sits here & continues to look out to sea[/B][/COLOR][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by Sewerat
        Phil, You could always fly them down in your Air Ambulance to Balmoral for Chas & Millie to use, i think they may still have some snow.

Bob

Like, I suspect, 99% of the population, I wouldn't cross the road to p** on them if they were on fire, let alone help them get out of a snowdrift!!

Comment

Hang onto them, especially in your neck of the woods. I used mine winter before last and they gave awsome grip in the snow. They were !!!!!! lethal on the odd bit of dry tarmac. Did you get the ski rack too?
          It's only a hobby!

Comment

no, no ski rack-I've seen lots of Pajeros up here with them.

Comment

Working...
            X