Got me a new off roader :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got me a new off roader :)

Doc said i got do more excersize, must be an age thing, nowt to do with the 20+ fags a day and the occasional shandy.............honest

So now I can sit firmly on the fence...................compla ining about you lot when i'm out on the bike....................then trying to run the idiot cyclist down when i'm in the Surf......................................best of both worlds.............
    Attached Files

Originally posted by kazam401
    Doc said i got do more excersize, must be an age thing, nowt to do with the 20+ fags a day and the occasional shandy.............honest

So now I can sit firmly on the fence...................compla ining about you lot when i'm out on the bike....................then trying to run the idiot cyclist down when i'm in the Surf......................................best of both worlds.............

so you gonna ride it round langdale then??

Comment

nice looking bike - what make? cant read writing on frame

hydraulic or mechanical disks?

looks like youve already fitted an A-bar - 2" body lift next???

Langdale? - no you want to ride over Blacksail pass!! far more fun
      Landcruiser Colorado
      Sub. Forester

Comment

Originally posted by andycook
        nice looking bike - what make? cant read writing on frame

hydraulic or mechanical disks?
        It's only a cheapy Baraccuda, 24 speed Sram 5, Zoom 580 Tracker Front Forks, KS260 Rear, Tektro Gemini Hydraulic Disks with Kronos gear to finish.

Seems pretty well put together should last a while as I think i'm a bit long in the tooth to be giving it any real stick (broke bikes for fun 10-15 years ago)

Ship - It will be seeing Langdale later on in the year, camping at Spiers House first two weeks in August................I hope there aint any looney Surf drivers around then

Comment

Originally posted by kazam401
          It's only a cheapy Baraccuda, 24 speed Sram 5, Zoom 580 Tracker Front Forks, KS260 Rear, Tektro Gemini Hydraulic Disks with Kronos gear to finish.

Seems pretty well put together should last a while as I think i'm a bit long in the tooth to be giving it any real stick (broke bikes for fun 10-15 years ago)

Ship - It will be seeing Langdale later on in the year, camping at Spiers House first two weeks in August................I hope there aint any looney Surf drivers around then
          Not me were off to St Ives again.
          (\__/)
          (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
          (")_(")

Comment

Working...
          X