Simple story bout an '89 1st gen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simple story bout an '89 1st gen

I was loading the truck today when this fella asked me how long I'd be coz I was blocking him in, he was driving an '89 white 1st gen and it was in great nick.

He owned it 9 years and only had to put a new clutch in it over those years. Rear window was a bit blinky too he said.

You should've seen his face when I asked him if he ever took the top off in the summer (like Tony n Herself do)! Couldnt believe it, never realised he could do it and I still think he might have driven away thinking I was off me head (fair enough)

so he was more of a people person than a mechanic then.....
    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by myself
      You should've seen his face when I asked him if he ever took the top off in the summer (like Tony n Herself do)

Just read that again - spose he should have said he never heard of Tony and Linda and taking their tops off was their own business

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
        so he was more of a people person than a mechanic then.....
        Hey chillit - you wanna buy another SSR ?????

Comment

i havent finished the one i got yet....
          it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by JimL

Just read that again - spose he should have said he never heard of Tony and Linda and taking their tops off was their own business

Hehehe - everyone knows who we are!!! We're FAMOUS!! (Well infamous maybe....)

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by JimL

hehehehe... just read that aswell and thought it was really funny
              lets go get dirty...

Comment

Working...
              X