Can people please tell me.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can people please tell me.....

what i can expect for about £5000?? i havent seen inside 1 of these things b4 is there a spec list anywhere?? and how can i find out if the annoying speed limit bell thing is in there!!

Dave

Originally posted by tigerhawk
    what i can expect for about £5000?? i havent seen inside 1 of these things b4 is there a spec list anywhere?? and how can i find out if the annoying speed limit bell thing is in there!!

Dave
    1. varies depending on dealer, position of sun in sky etc.
    2. nope!
    3. drive over 50, if it rings, it's there!
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Dave
      buy mine, it doesent bell ring haha

Comment

Dave
        £5000 should just about get you a 2nd gen 3 litre on a L plate. Will cost you more if you buy from a dealer. There are always nice surfs for sale via members in the for sale section.

No spec list, all vary. you can expect all round electric windows, elec mirrors, aircon etc on nearly all surfs.

As daslugman says, drive it upto 100 km/h and you'll know if it's got a bell. They are usually located behind the clocks in the dash.

Andy.

Comment

Dave
          Dave.

Come and have a look at mine. It's a '93 SSRX 2.4, you'll get a better idea looking at one in the flesh. Drop me an email harveyaj11@hotmail.com and we can arrange a time if you want. And no I'm not suggesting this hoping you'll buy mine, just trying to help as you are in Hemel and so am I.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
          X