RMB Toyota

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RMB Toyota

Called in to my local Toyota dealer today (RMB Toyota on the Thornaby/Yarm road on Teesside) - first time I have used them. Only wanted some of those little plastic clip-in thingies that take a self tap screw and are usually used to hold the interior trim panels etc. The guy in the parts department was brilliant. Said all you need for any parts for the Surf is the model type and chassis number for the EPC (said the Surf uses different part numbers to the 4Runner) and most of the common used stuff is held in UK and anything else they will be happy to order from Japan if needs be. As the wife has an imported Honda CRX DEl Sol which usually causes much sucking of teeth at the local Honda dealers I was most impressed with their service.
    Well done RMB Toyota.
    Nil Illigitimi Carborundum

As far as I know, Belgium is the hub for the whole of Europe, and it comes from there to everywhere everyday. After that ..... its Yapan

Comment

Originally posted by JimL
      As far as I know, Belgium is the hub for the whole of Europe, and it comes from there to everywhere everyday. After that ..... its Yapan
      Belgium is definately the centre for Honda spares - my local bike dealer can get anything for my bike (Honda) within 24hrs.
      Nil Illigitimi Carborundum

Comment

Working...
      X