How long before an account is 'live'?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long before an account is 'live'?

How long do new members have to wait before other members can actually reply to them?

There are people that posted in September and it is still impossible to reply to them.

Questions are posted all the time by newbies but nobody can answer...mhmmmmm... (confused)

Hello matey.

When I bought the site it was an absolute pain just to register. It seems to be the default in the software that runs the site (it’s called vBulletin).

Since taking it over I’ve tweaked the settings to make it so new members are able to get on and do stuff much easier, because it’s stupid them not being able to.

If you’re not able to reply to certain posts, would you mind sending me a message with what posts you’re trying to reply to, and what errors or anything you get? Then I can figure out what’s going on and see if it can be changed.

Because I agree, you should be able to reply!!
    Thanks
    Rob Watson (forum owner and admin)

Comment

Hello matey.

When I bought the site it was an absolute pain just to register. It seems to be the default in the software that runs the site (it’s called vBulletin).

Since taking it over I’ve tweaked the settings to make it so new members are able to get on and do stuff much easier, because it’s stupid them not being able to.

If you’re not able to reply to certain posts, would you mind sending me a message with what posts you’re trying to reply to, and what errors or anything you get? Then I can figure out what’s going on and see if it can be changed.

Thanks

Comment

Hello matey.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
        X