Loss of power from turbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loss of power from turbo

Hi hope someone can help me. When I start my truck which is a 94 3.0td surf ssxr. When it starts I have all power then after 10 minutes or so the engine light comes on and then no turbo unless I come to a complete stop then slam my foot to the floor the light goes off then have the power again soon as you

Trying pulling the fault codes. Cheers

Comment

My codes I found are 14 22 and 24 but have changed the sensor by the air box and still the same

Comment

http://www.troublecodes.net/toyota/

Check this page. You have addressed point 24 but not 14 and 22. Cheers

Comment

Have changed the air temperature sensor but the code 24 still shows up

Comment

Yes because the faults need to be cleared after you have done a repair. You need to remove a fuse for a minute or so but I have forgot which one . This will delete the error from your ECU, if it's been addressed. If you Google it you can easily find out which fuse you need to remove. Also 14 is turbo

Comment

Ah, I have googled it and found it : you remove the EFI fuse ( in the fuse box in the engine bay, behind the battery), leave it out for a minute , then put it back. That should reset your faults .
              cheers

Comment

Ok thanks I'll try that now all the pipes to the turbo are good but on the top of the engine at the back are to little boxes with a vacuum hoses on them two go to the egr and the other one goes no where and can 'ot find where it should be.

Comment

Oh ok, maybe you are on the right track with that loose pipe...good luck!

Comment

Working...
                  X