And AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH again

Six month warrantee runs out rear shocker dies. Why are toyota shocks so poor. Had one go on my 4Runner at 14k miles and this one on my surf at 40k miles. How is this when the likes of ProComp and Rancho can give lifetime warrantees (limited). Ah well looks like Explorer UK are about to get some more of my dwindling readies. Just wondering whether I should just change the rears for now or take the plunge and change them all. Any thoughts or has anyone out there got a rear electrically ajustable shocker for a 97 surf lying round in their garage they would like to exchange for beer tokens.
    [U]Cheers Ian[/U]

Originally posted by InfraRed
    Six month warrantee runs out rear shocker dies. Why are toyota shocks so poor. Had one go on my 4Runner at 14k miles and this one on my surf at 40k miles. How is this when the likes of ProComp and Rancho can give lifetime warrantees (limited). Ah well looks like Explorer UK are about to get some more of my dwindling readies. Just wondering whether I should just change the rears for now or take the plunge and change them all. Any thoughts or has anyone out there got a rear electrically ajustable shocker for a 97 surf lying round in their garage they would like to exchange for beer tokens.
    No, but I've got a pair of almost new non-adjustables ones you can have for £30. Fronts too for another £15 but they are older. Postage included.

Cheers

Kev

Comment

Originally posted by exmee46
      No, but I've got a pair of almost new non-adjustables ones you can have for £30. Fronts too for another £15 but they are older. Postage included.

Cheers

Kev
      yours won't fit if they're off a 2nd gen
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

No cheers Kev, the 3rd Gen has a different chassis and therefore different
        shocks but thanks for your offer anyway. It gets worse though also found my silencer is now blowing and my front brake pads need replacing. Wouldn't mind so much as it's all standard service items really but why does it always come all at once. They say that trouble always come in threes or something like that, hopefully thats it now.
        [U]Cheers Ian[/U]

Comment

Working...
        X