Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here we go again !!!!!

Watch out for more drivel

At least it is being shown on the right day - April Fools Day !!!!!

Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

I hate the BBC for the way they jump on band wagons. I hope one day we get the chance to vote as to whether they get to keep the licence fee - it annoys me that I have to pay to have something in my house that hardly ever is showing things that my money goes towards. Then when they do have something I like, like Coupling - they put the new series on BBC3, a channel I can't receive with the equipment I pay a licence fee for!!

Anyway, I sent them a complaint about the bit that says "Now these road-hogging vehicles " - I said I found it offensive and more importantly factually incorrect. Go on, everyone complain - let's see if they'll change it!

Geoff.

Comment

10 minutes until the BBC give their unbiassed (yeah right ) view on 4X4s.

Trev

Comment

IM WATCHING
        (\__/)
        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
        (")_(")

Comment

oh that helps,

show Clarkson's trip in the Land Rover

Comment

CHELSEA TRACTORS
            (\__/)
            (")_(")

Comment

Now do you think I should hold my breath...?

or keep an eye out for the pigs flying?

Comment

NOT SEEN A SURF YET
                (\__/)
                (")_(")

Comment

I do like that feather duster
                  (\__/)
                  (")_(")

Comment

Thats it the BBC has definatly has put the blinkers on all the people who watched the program

That !!!! drive that focus and the hippy Oh and dont forget that dappy tart at the crossing need shooting
                    Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

Originally posted by marky
                      I do like that feather duster
                      Sorry Marky, the boot on a surf aint big enough to carry a feather duster

Trev

Comment

I'm getting a strange desire to smear KY jelly over the front of my truck and...........
                        Doe's this require an explanation?
                        A positive attitude wont solve all your problems but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort!

Comment

well lasted about 10 minutes before feeling the need to kick the tv in. what a bunch of t#@@##! . Thank god ive fitted the biggest bull bar i can find on my truck.................... heading to london tomorrow to scoop up those !!!!!! do-gooder alliance against 4x4 idiots. Particularly loved the bit when that blonde tart said they are not the safest vehicles to drive...............but if involved in an accident the other car/person was far more likely to get hurt!!!!!!!!!! couldnt stop laughing. Would love to try it out on that pedestrian crossing
                          [IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a308/DONKR1/me.jpg[/IMG]
                          [url]www.qube-art.co.uk[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by keef
                            I'm getting a strange desire to smear KY jelly over the front of my truck and...........
                            Doe's this require an explanation?

Comment

Originally posted by qube3
                              well lasted about 10 minutes before feeling the need to kick the tv in. what a bunch of t#@@##! . Thank god ive fitted the biggest bull bar i can find on my truck.................... heading to london tomorrow to scoop up those !!!!!! do-gooder alliance against 4x4 idiots. Particularly loved the bit when that blonde tart said they are not the safest vehicles to drive...............but if involved in an accident the other car/person was far more likely to get hurt!!!!!!!!!! couldnt stop laughing. Would love to try it out on that pedestrian crossing
                              Wait til the dippy tart is old enough to have a family - wonder how big a car she will need ?

Trev

Comment

Working...
                              X