Here we go again !!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UDTrev
    Basically Mr Toyota added an extra battery, fuel preheating and rear passenger heating

Trev
    can u stop making my ssr-x sound more and more like a g in sheeps clothing...

but yeah not one mention of the surf "hybrids" running on vegie oil... nah that might mean doing research instead of just pushing a load of ppl into the middle of the road with a camera...

heres a few facts... 1 the rover 45 has worse emmisions than most 4x4's, 2, the jag xk is longer than a few 4x4's (not sure about the surf but zooks and swb pajeros it is), 3, surfs might only get 25mpg but if you run 50/50 vegie thats dbling your mpg of dino to 50mpg and as vegie is a renewable energy source the goverment should be supporting it *looks at tax rate on vegie oil / bio diesel*,

big thumbs up to the guy who said "i dont just use it for this and you should know better than to assume that" ppl dont look at ppl in cars capiable of doing 200mph and say "ah they are always speeding" because its not true if they were they wouldnt be able to drive at all yet 4x4 owners now get branded as some kind of cause of all polution, traffic and accidents on the roads,

wonder how much coal was burnt to make the electric used to make / air that program... bet that polluted quite a bit... then you have the paper they used on the boards... poor trees... at least carbon dioxide feeds them if i rember rite...

shame we cant get some airtime to put our side... including vegie oil and so on...

Comment

Working...
    X