Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good 'ol Surf

Hi,

I've just spent most of the day shifting (heavy) livestock with my Surf and trailer, mostly off road. This is the first time I've really put it to the test. The fields are very greasy on top just now but the Surf just powered it's way up and down. Pulling heavy weights at low speeds or comfortable motorway cruising, the Surf has it all. Easily beats other 4x4's.

Jacqueline

must be a good day for surfing, mines got the mot tomorrow, so i was told to thrash it for the emissions test. so thrash it i did. and i can confirm the grin is as specified
    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
      must be a good day for surfing, mines got the mot tomorrow, so i was told to thrash it for the emissions test. so thrash it i did. and i can confirm the grin is as specified

yeah but you need to make sure you do it right before the test

Don't sound surprised the Surf did all your jobs with ease, did you expect less they are indeed a very good motor
      Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
      My choice
      Back off

Comment

you mean i have to go do it again?????
        it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

I use mine off road on a regular basis for work,never let me down yet,had it nearly 2 years and I still look forward to driving it every day.

Originally posted by jax
          Hi,

I've just spent most of the day shifting (heavy) livestock with my Surf and trailer, mostly off road. This is the first time I've really put it to the test. The fields are very greasy on top just now but the Surf just powered it's way up and down. Pulling heavy weights at low speeds or comfortable motorway cruising, the Surf has it all. Easily beats other 4x4's.

Jacqueline