Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by john.sally
    hiya ste00
    thanx for comment could you rate the site outa 100% and do you think its worth taking it further ie paying out for proper site address etc etc
    john
    IMHO, about 70% for a first effort! Don't be put off by people who say your site should be all 'whizz bang' - it's rubbish. It's the content that counts, your enthusiasm and the number of visitors you get.

For cheap web hosting, you should be able to stick with your free ISP space for the time being, its not too difficult to port over to a new server if things get out of hand.

I can personally recommend 123_reg.co.uk for buying domain names (about £6 for a .co.uk domain for 2 years). They als have a good value basic web hosting package for about £20 per year. You could even try their 'web-builder' package, but its a bit limited.

I am sure others will chip in.
    Greybeard
    Life is not a rehearsal!

Comment

any more details about friday?

Comment

thanks for all the good feed back
        fridays run,,,,,,,,,,, i'm leaving llanfairfechan at about 8am to meet brother in old colwyn for 8.30 ish to get to corwen for 9.30 ish from there its follow the leader into the hills, should be back about 6.00. simply 4x4 charge £25 for the trip if you are interested i will ring them now to see if they have space.
        john
        Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

hmmm i am deffo interested, what will the day involve?

*loads autoroute* ah wait a min if ur bro is in old colwyn i could meet u there and follow u from there (i am only in colwyn bay so its not far at all),

Comment

[QUOTE=john.sally]for anyone of you interested my brother and i are working on a website for toyota surfs in north wales.

Why???????????
            I don't get enough time to keep up with this website!

Comment

hi ste
              can you email me a contact number and i will give you a ring my email is
              john.sally@ic24.net
              or ring me on

john
              Last edited by mud skipper; 24 March 2005, 00:04.

Comment

phone is being a pain in the neck atm, but i have e-mailed you... ok i am just about too but it wont take me as long as it takes to read this...

Comment

O.K
                  i have just emailed you as well
                  john

Comment

Originally posted by john.sally
                    O.K
                    i have just emailed you as well
                    john

Have you tried personal messaging? it's quicker than posting threads.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveD
                      Mrs Dave and I travel up to see her father in Caernarfon every couple of months. I you see a red 3.0 on the A55 give me a wave
                      coincidence mrs j and i are going to oxford and surrounding area in 2 weeks, so if you see a red 2.4 draging a caravan and looking lost give us a wave lol

Comment

Working...
                      X