north wales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• north wales

for anyone of you interested my brother and i are working on a website for toyota surfs in north wales
    check out
    www.fridge33.freeserve.co.uk
    sorry for site name but bare with us.
    john
    Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

nice one, there are loads of surfs between llandudno and rhyl areas,

Comment

Originally posted by Ste00
      nice one, there are loads of surfs between llandudno and rhyl areas,
      hiya ste00
      thanx for comment could you rate the site outa 100% and do you think its worth taking it further ie paying out for proper site address etc etc
      john

Comment

imo it is worth taking further but you can probably keep it all for free, i have several sites out there (sef gaming clan, 200sx project page and so on) all have cost me nothing, could do with some forums and mabee some arranged events in north wales?

but then again i am in north wales so i am a bit biased :P

Comment

we are going on a run this friday are you interested?
          keep an eye on our site
          by the way knocking from the front is normal you can limit it with grease,if you look under the front you will see bump stops for the steering limits try puting grease librely around the area
          john

Comment

mabee... i only have about £40 to spend on fuel tho were abouts is it too?

Comment

its with simply4x4 and its starting in corwen at 9.45 and runs around the denbigh moors area, so £ 40 should be just enough
              john

Comment

*scratches head* ok i am lost lol... (doesnt take much... i got lost when following 4 of my mates in seperate cars through manchester.....) guess i should get a map out lol

Comment

dont scracth to much or you will end up like me (balding)
                  look at map south of rhyl see A5 road corwen is on that road, denbigh moors in inbetween there and rhyl ish..........

Comment

yeah i know roughly were the moors are, had to leave the map in the car didnt i... ah well gives me somthing to do while i wait for the ppl with the keys to turn up so i can get into work tomorrow,

Comment

Originally posted by john.sally
                      hiya ste00
                      thanx for comment could you rate the site outa 100% and do you think its worth taking it further ie paying out for proper site address etc etc
                      john
                      Definately take it further. It's what the internet is all about. You can get your own domain name for just a couple of quid and it is not that expensive to host a site. I built a couple of sites without any prior knowledge. I am into motorcycle touring as well as Surfs and the response I have had to the bike site has been brilliant.
                      Nil Illigitimi Carborundum

Comment

go for it you can fund the site via sponsor links etc
                        not enough Surf sites so you could try to get your links on other sites as well
                        good luck

Comment

North Wales brings back memories, I used to live in Mold and shop in Denbeigh
                          [COLOR=Red][FONT=Century Gothic]the unexamined life is not worth living...[/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

Mrs Dave and I travel up to see her father in Caernarfon every couple of months. I you see a red 3.0 on the A55 give me a wave

Comment

Originally posted by Silversurfer
                              Definately take it further. It's what the internet is all about. You can get your own domain name for just a couple of quid and it is not that expensive to host a site. I built a couple of sites without any prior knowledge. I am into motorcycle touring as well as Surfs and the response I have had to the bike site has been brilliant.
                              Yeah - if you want really cheap but good hosting, try http://www.jodohost.com I have a few websites on there, work and my own. And defo get your own domain name if you want make it popular.

Comment

Working...
                              X