Tyres

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyres

Need to replace my tyres, I will be off-roading quite a lot this year, but also travelling down to France for a month......any suggestions?

Originally posted by Kev Makin
    Need to replace my tyres, I will be off-roading quite a lot this year, but also travelling down to France for a month......any suggestions?
    All terrains would be the sensible choice - BF Goodrich are well rated but pricy, I would try Kumho or General Grabber All Terrain if you want a cheaper option but probably just as good. I had a set of General A/T's on my last surf. Pretty good but from what people have said you can often get more grip on road with a set of mud terrains.

So.... this time around I have gone for a set of Kumho Mud Terrains (a set of 5 was £200 cheaper than BF Goodrich) and they should obviously be better off road that the A/T's. A bit noiser than the A/T's but to be honest you only hear them around 40mph any slower and no real noise, any faster and you dont really notice them, probably drowned out by wind/engine noise. Anyway, thats what your stereo is for...
    No longer a Surf owner.

Comment

£46 ea at roughtrax

my mate bought em and aint had any problems
      Lifes for smileing at! when ya Surf's not broke!

Comment

Working...
      X