Flux capacitors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flux capacitors

Can you get a flux capacitor for the other side?

It'll help balance up the wind resistance and stop my truck from pulling to the near side every time a public house nears.
    [SIZE=3][FONT=verdana][COLOR=darkorange]The chickens are stealing my sanity[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Nah, you need a Flux Resistor to balence a Flux Capacitor.

But it won't stop the Pub pulling effect, for that you need the 'Hostilery anti-bias power steering' update pack from Toyota.
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

The flux capacitor only pulls in a linear direction, angular pull is not possible but if flux capactors were made by Carling ??????????????
      WD40 "He who Thinks Australian"

Comment

I dont think my flux capacitor is working, cause when i reach 88 mile per hour all that happens is my steering wobbles. What could be wrong (techies)?
        Derek :
        1990 Hilux Surf SSR Ltd
        [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]S[/U][/COLOR][/B]ave [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]U[/U][/COLOR][/B]p [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]R[/U][/COLOR][/B]eadies [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]F[/U][/COLOR][/B]ast. Cause you're gonna need them!

Comment

Originally posted by Delboy
          I dont think my flux capacitor is working, cause when i reach 88 mile per hour all that happens is my steering wobbles. What could be wrong (techies)?
          Sorry Delboy

If your Flux Capicitor is NOT working then I am afraid you have got BIG trouble........
          Makes the "Cracked Head" Syndrome small fry I am afraid....
          NEVER REGRET THE THINGS YOU HAVE DONE...REGRET THE THINGS YOU HAVEN'T

Comment

Can i not do the chewing gum mod i've heard so much about?
            Derek :
            1990 Hilux Surf SSR Ltd
            [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]S[/U][/COLOR][/B]ave [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]U[/U][/COLOR][/B]p [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]R[/U][/COLOR][/B]eadies [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]F[/U][/COLOR][/B]ast. Cause you're gonna need them!

Comment

Originally posted by Delboy
              Can i not do the chewing gum mod i've heard so much about?
              Well you "Could" BUT have you the Technical ability to carry out such a Danger Filled Mod ?????????????

The "Chewing Gum Mod" has ONLY been done once with any degree of success by TonyN, he was a Nice Modest, kind, thoughtfull kind of guy BEFORE he did the Mod........NOW look at him

Do You REALLY want to undertake such a Dangerous Task

Comment

Originally posted by colincd
                Well you "Could" BUT have you the Technical ability to carry out such a Danger Filled Mod ?????????????

The "Chewing Gum Mod" has ONLY been done once with any degree of success by TonyN, he was a Nice Modest, kind, thoughtfull kind of guy BEFORE he did the Mod........NOW look at him

Do You REALLY want to undertake such a Dangerous Task
                BE AWARE
                THIS GUY COLIN IS A WIND UP MERCHANT..
                The Chewing Gum Mod does NOT EXIST the mod that Tony done was with Blue Tack and sticky back plastic
                I never ever apologise for anything. http://www.onestopshopformultimedia.com/smile.gif If you dont like it I am sorry but thats the way I am

Comment

Helping hand

Hi Healewis

Having had a problem quite recently with the old flux, I took a look at your profile. I think that one of our little friends from abroad have fitted a 3.0ltr
                  flux to your Surf just to get it on the container ship.It appeares that you have a 2.5. This you would get away with if it was a 2.4 flux. But with all those extra horses that the 3.0lt has,it needs a more powerful flux.Thus I think you have got the 3.0lt version.
                  However I think I could be in for a kicking on this one.

Rubblebags.
                  Rubblebags (Geoff).

Comment

No Point

No point in having a FC in a Surf, coz theres no way a Surf could get to 88 MPH anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by hormygollop
                      BE AWARE
                      THIS GUY COLIN IS A WIND UP MERCHANT..
                      The Chewing Gum Mod does NOT EXIST the mod that Tony done was with Blue Tack and sticky back plastic
                      Don't forget the cereal packet and the pair of Val's old Knickers, makes the Blue tack mod much safer if you use these two items for head protection.

Comment

Originally posted by Muzz67
                        No point in having a FC in a Surf, coz theres no way a Surf could get to 88 MPH anyway.
                        Don't you believe it, down hill with a following wind I can get it all the way to 93MPH on my GPS (Indicated 100MPH on the speedo.

Mind you a couple of times I think I've hit the landspeed record on my surf. I've seen an indicated 186mph and 212mph on the GPS. Mind you it had just lost sync with the satelites.

Couldn't quite believe it though, must be the special chipped version of the FC that I fitted a while back.

Speeeeeeeeeed rules.

Comment

Hi Muzz69er
                          According to Rubblebags I got a 3.0ltr Flux on my surf instead of a 2.4!!!!! so, in theory, I don't need to reach 88 Mph

Jus' goin back to 2054, for the upreadted version of the flux risistor. TonyN mentioned, appanrently this resistor can cope with my 3.0ltr capacitor no probs
                          [SIZE=3][FONT=verdana][COLOR=darkorange]The chickens are stealing my sanity[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Comment

yes, the safe way out of this is the Vals knickers approach. Just be sure she is not still wearing them you could end up in a worse mess.

"woof woof " Down Patch. Get off My leg.

Rubblebags.
                            Rubblebags (Geoff).

Comment

Originally posted by lucky
                              Don't forget the cereal packet and the pair of Val's old Knickers, makes the Blue tack mod much safer if you use these two items for head protection.

Now I thought that NO ONE was supposed to mention The "Val's Knickers" mod

What with the trouble Tony got into the lastime he did it, I would have thought you ALL would have kept away from that one

Well don't say I didn't warn you........................

Comment

Working...
                              X