The little B@st@rds!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The little B@st@rds!!!!!

Have broken in to me flaming truck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Knocked out the drivers side rear door quarter light and had it away with my stereo, PDA and GPS, spare mobile/charger, tool box full of tow strops and shackles, a fiver, and 6 CD's. Oh yeah and a packet of fags and a lighter!

At the moment, one of there mates (probably), is ragging up and down the pavement on a petrol scooter thing. <shouts f off out the window>.

Grrrr.
    I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Thats sucks, Nothing lower than scum stealing stuff.

Wheres the sign up line for vigilante revenge squad.
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by Danno
      Have broken in to me flaming truck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Knocked out the drivers side rear door quarter light and had it away with my stereo, PDA and GPS, spare mobile/charger, tool box full of tow strops and shackles, a fiver, and 6 CD's. Oh yeah and a packet of fags and a lighter!

At the moment, one of there mates (probably), is ragging up and down the pavement on a petrol scooter thing. <shouts f off out the window>.

Grrrr.
      ............and the sad thing is, in the view of the Police and the insurance companies, it wiil be your fault for having them in the truck in the first place to tempt the little !!!!s. You can't have anything these days unless you shove it up your jumper or put it in a safe. I feel angry for you mate. They should put the little gits in the stocks and !!!! the European Human Rights crap. Scum like that waive their rights to be treated like humans and should be neutered to stop them breeding any more like them. (Not that I have strong opinions on the subject).
      It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
        Thats sucks, Nothing lower than scum stealing stuff.

Wheres the sign up line for vigilante revenge squad.
        Let's start our own anti group RACAPs - Rise Against Chavs and Pikey Scum.
        Somebody has got to get the message across to these PC, daren't offend anybody, looney liberal magistrates and judges that the ordinary folk like us are sick to the teeth with them and the scum they daren't deal with.
        It's only a hobby!

Comment

Put me a the top of the list in IN BIG RED LETTERS

Hopefully all covered on insurance. Got £50 excess on the glass. That'll take ages to arrive. They dont know what a surf is!
          I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Comment

If want the glass outta our grey truck you can borrow it if you want. the truck is in our garage and will be pulled apart soon anyway.
            4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

I think the little monkey on the bike should have an unfortunate meeting with a lamp-post that just happens to be in the way...

Just a personal opinion...
              Of course, if he is one of those that did the heinous task in the first place... or even remotely connected... will help you let of steam and send a clear message.

andyL

Comment

unlucky mate! that annoys me loads! I had all my stereo etc whipped out my old car and that had deadlocks! its sucks. I just hope they will pay out for the contents.

Did it not rip out the centre console?
                Tim
                Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Just might reverse out really quickly! And who cares if he is or not. He's got a burberry hat and a hoody, with tracksuit tucked in his socks! Needs a slap anyway.

Just looked down the road. They've got a roll of damp proof course rolling down the road. Really intelligent. W@nkers
                  I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Comment

Originally posted by dirtydog
                    Did it not rip out the centre console?
                    No, it was only slid in the hole, just incase this happened. Been there before, trying to replace dashboards.
                    I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Comment

bummer!
                      Tim
                      Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

bab luck mate, little chav t#@ts
                        Diesel, like petrol only better

Comment

sorry to hear your bad luck mate ,just a thought mate where in southampton do you live may be able to ask around ,never know if we find them we can take turns kicking them up and down your road. this is the other option will have to get the black and decker out though

Comment

Danno,

Sorry to hear about the chav scumbags, If ya need any help let me know.

I boomin' hate burburry wearing chavs. =

Andy.

Comment

well, if you wanna go out with me and dave for a drink some time, we're not from round that way and could do with a mini scooter!... wink wink!
                              nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Working...
                              X