Stupid Things I've Done Volume 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid Things I've Done Volume 2

On Friday night, after an 85Hr week, I decided to catch up on all the new posts on this forum rather than go straight to bed. I had picked up a four pack of the big Stella Artois. I had got well into can no 4 when I woke up abruptly on the floor.
    Don't fall asleep on a swivel desk chair. The chair had swung round depositing me on the vinyl covered floor. No harm done. Not even a bruise. I was sooooo, "Relaxed."
    It's only a hobby!

Did you spill the beer?

Comment

Originally posted by DaveD
      Did you spill the beer?
      Not a drop!
      It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
        Not a drop!
        Attaboy!

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

As long as you didnt damage the floor your safe from Mrs KS
          Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
            On Friday night, after an 85Hr week, I decided to catch up on all the new posts on this forum rather than go straight to bed. I had picked up a four pack of the big Stella Artois. I had got well into can no 4 when I woke up abruptly on the floor.
            Don't fall asleep on a swivel desk chair. The chair had swung round depositing me on the vinyl covered floor. No harm done. Not even a bruise. I was sooooo, "Relaxed."
            Sorry but that's funny
            [COLOR=Red][FONT=Century Gothic]the unexamined life is not worth living...[/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by Robb.
              Sorry but that's funny
              Lady didn't think so.
              It's only a hobby!

Comment

Dont worry Phil. When you start to get like Gary, then watch out for the men in white coats.............http://www.big-boys.com/articles/numanuma.html

Comment

Originally posted by TAZMAN
                  Dont worry Phil. When you start to get like Gary, then watch out for the men in white coats.............http://www.big-boys.com/articles/numanuma.html
                  I saw a webcam in PC World on Sunday and considered it for about 3/10 of a second... Nah, not wise!!
                  It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by TAZMAN
                    Living proof of why EuroPop is a bad thing.
                    Paul </Slugsie>
                    Immortal.so far!

Comment

that's nothing!... popped out for a "swift half" on sunday afternoon at 3pm...

ended up singing along to "jimmy rocket" in the kings head, playing a guitar with no strings, while rolling around the floor... got home at midnight.

was 30mins late for my 6am start at work monday, so bypassed the "important meeting" and went straight out on the road! (too paranoid about possible beer fumes!)...
                      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
                        that's nothing!... popped out for a "swift half" on sunday afternoon at 3pm...

ended up singing along to "jimmy rocket" in the kings head, playing a guitar with no strings, while rolling around the floor... got home at midnight.

was 30mins late for my 6am start at work monday, so bypassed the "important meeting" and went straight out on the road! (too paranoid about possible beer fumes!)...
                        ha ha!! All that on a half, ya light weight

Comment

Techie Olympics

From the same site:

Description:
                          See what happens when tech guys are worked to hard. They start doing weird things in the office like cubicle hurdles. Check out the dude on the far right wiping out face first into the desk.

http://www.big-boys.com/articles/officehurdles.html
                          Gaz

Comment

Working...
                          X