Crufts BOB Winner travels in a Surf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crufts BOB Winner travels in a Surf

Hi all just had to post. Our wonderful little bitch Mindy ( Malenibo Myth & Magic) won Best of Breed at Crufts for the Norwegian Elkhound. Normally my other half who does most of the showing transports the dogs in her own car (Citroen Estate) but today she took the Surf. The smile factor must have been working overtime. Even the dog Kai got a VHC out of a class of 13. So as you can guess we are riding on cloud 9.

Ps, Sorry we did not get to meet again Philip but I got the short staw and had to baby sit the rest of the pack and a puppy.
    Visit all the Surfin Elkhounds at [url="http://www.malenibo.co.uk/"]www.malenibo.co.uk[/url]

She's a winner

Congratulatios to you and the dogs

from people and pups this end
    www.puppywalker.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Malenibo
      Hi all just had to post. Our wonderful little bitch Mindy ( Malenibo Myth & Magic) won Best of Breed at Crufts for the Norwegian Elkhound. Normally my other half who does most of the showing transports the dogs in her own car (Citroen Estate) but today she took the Surf. The smile factor must have been working overtime. Even the dog Kai got a VHC out of a class of 13. So as you can guess we are riding on cloud 9.

Ps, Sorry we did not get to meet again Philip but I got the short staw and had to baby sit the rest of the pack and a puppy.
      I only have 2 mutts but they travel in style in a Surf. Congratulations.
      Nil Illigitimi Carborundum

Comment

Congratulations, well done
        Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
        My choice
        Back off

Comment

Well done

Comment

Nice one.
            No disrespect to your fine hounds but did the SURF sway the vote??
            I've got 2 Longdogs, a LabX bull and a Spollie who have all cultivated the SURF grin.
            Best of luck next year.
            Keef
            A positive attitude wont solve all your problems but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort!

Comment

Met the Wife

Sorry you couldn't be there to see your win. Very well done. I didn.t do anything, as it seems my dog was slightly limping, favouring one rear leg to the other. Must say i hadn't noticed, but when your taking dog around, you can't see its rear end.
              Once again congratulations.
              Philip
              Still Searching,
              Dick Whittington

Comment

A very well-done.
                Dave

Comment

Congratulations

our surf smilers, again, just incase you missed them the first time, well we do love'm to bits!

Comment

well done 2 ur doggie, its a great feeling when ur mutt wins, i'm off 2 the bull terrier show on the 20th in cwmbran, unfortunatly ellie died just after xmas, alfie is havin 2 teeth removed on wednesday, and gracie is only 14wks so i won't b showing any this time. well done again
                    Attached Files
                    lets go get dirty...

Comment

Originally posted by shelly
                      well done 2 ur doggie, its a great feeling when ur mutt wins, i'm off 2 the bull terrier show on the 20th in cwmbran, unfortunatly ellie died just after xmas, alfie is havin 2 teeth removed on wednesday, and gracie is only 14wks so i won't b showing any this time. well done again
                      oi!... he's on dubble yellas!
                      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                        Congratulations

our surf smilers, again, just incase you missed them the first time, well we do love'm to bits!

Now thats some kind of deterrent for nicking the surf
                        Gaz

Comment

Well done dogs and owners. It's a great feeling when your dog wins something.

Lady is a 57 and only has one rosette, for winning over the hurdles in a dog derby at the Bucks show. I told her I had some Cadburys dairy milk for her at the finish line. She would have been a contender for cutest dog if she hadn't tried to take a judges fingers off!!

Your win is in a totally different league. Congratulations.
                          It's only a hobby!

Comment

another well done my cocker rides in the back in the cage and finds it great fun to wait until we are at the lights and the scooter boys pull up behind the truck and start reving the guts out of their singers ,he jumps to attention and starts to bark on que just as i drop the rear window you can see the whites of their eyes until they realise hes in the cage

Comment

Well done great job....

the only animal that goes in the back of mine is the 11 year son...

Comment

Working...
                              X