previous owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• previous owners

apparently,the previous owner of my motor was Yamagin Tsusho Kabushiki Kaisha. Anyone know him? was he like, a careful driver or did he boot it. Just thought i'd ask, you never know.

Originally posted by sad old git
    apparently,the previous owner of my motor was Yamagin Tsusho Kabushiki Kaisha. Anyone know him? was he like, a careful driver or did he boot it. Just thought i'd ask, you never know.
    mine was owned by po cum yung... apparently went for younger women!
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

... i am gonna regret asking this i think... but how do u find out the previous owner b4 it was imported?

Comment

if its the one i'm thinking of, he runs the yamagin corporation from the gotanda dai ichi seimi building which is in shinagawa- ku. nice bloke. i'll tell you said hi..
        it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Ste00
          ... i am gonna regret asking this i think... but how do u find out the previous owner b4 it was imported?

You could go to Japan and buy it from him,or look at the import document after you have bought it, like wot i dun.

Comment

smart a.... hmm i cant find that atm... ah well no big deal... dont really need to know how he / she drove it... all i know is he / she smoked...

Comment

Originally posted by Ste00
              smart a.... hmm i cant find that atm... ah well no big deal... dont really need to know how he / she drove it... all i know is he / she smoked...
              Smoke eh!.... that could possibly mean your previous was a NINJA

Comment

Previous owner was Sum Yung Guy

Comment

PMSL.
                  Real trucks don't have spark plugs

Comment

Same previous owner as mine- I think it might be the auction house in in Japan......

http://www.yamagin.co.jp/

Nevillef

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
                      mine was owned by po cum yung... apparently went for younger women!
                      Isn't that the lawyer MJ just sacked?

Comment

Working...
                      X