little puddle maker!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• little puddle maker!!!!

Yep must b totally insane, decided 2 get a new pup after losing my prize bitch just after xmas, had her 3wks, her ears r well and truely up (imagine how embarresed she is about them) she will grow into them, god i think bull terriers r soooo ugly as pups. she loves making little puddles everywhere for me 2 clean up, she's had all her jabs and can go out nxt wk. good job i bought her when i did as i lost my job last wk, my boss when bankrupt and closed down so HAIRCUT any1, i'l do it on the cheap!!!
    Attached Files
    lets go get dirty...

i love Bullies. had 2 when i was little. best dog you'll ever find!
    2nd time unlucky with an import

Comment

Yup, That's one pig ugly mutha. Sounds like a contradiction but the're so far past ugly that the're actually handsome.All the best with her and sorry to hear about the job,or lack of it!
      At least youve got the Surf and a new Pig Bull Terrier.
      A positive attitude wont solve all your problems but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort!

Comment

awwww - looks lovely, best of luck with your new pup.

Jacqueline

Comment

Originally posted by shelly
          HAIRCUT any1, i'l do it on the cheap!!!
          i had mine done last week!... 1st ime i've paid for it since 1997!!... £6.50!!... i wuz robbed! (nice bird did it though so i didn't care that it looks poo!)
          nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
            i had mine done last week!... 1st ime i've paid for it since 1997!!... £6.50!!... i wuz robbed! (nice bird did it though so i didn't care that it looks poo!)
            Or you could do £50 worth of fuel and get a good job done in Welshland.
            A positive attitude wont solve all your problems but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort!

Comment

Originally posted by keef
              Or you could do £50 worth of fuel and get a good job done in Welshland.
              ... and he would of got a cuppa free or if he behaved himself i might hav even given him a bottle of beer... and i'd hav done a good job so he wouldn't hav called it poo ooh and he would hav had a free lollipop, now thats gotta b worth the trip 2 welshland.
              lets go get dirty...

Comment

... and he would of got a cuppa free or if he behaved himself i might hav even given him a bottle of beer... and i'd hav done a good job so he wouldn't hav called it poo ooh and he would hav had a free lollipop, now thats gotta b worth the trip 2 welshland.
                now now... stop trying to tempt me!!... it was the best of a bad thing, been growing it since xmas and it looked like a busby!... looks more like something out of bad lads army now!... had passport photos done today so will post more embarrassing pics soon!...

you could always post me a lolly pop!... i always lick my plate clean!

Comment

Ah, but it would seem that a decent haircut wasn't the main priority,despite all the freebies that your prepared to chuck in he wouldn't accept without a nice bird! As Easter is coming soon forget the other freebies and get a turkey in.

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
                    now now... stop trying to tempt me!!... it was the best of a bad thing, been growing it since xmas and it looked like a busby!... looks more like something out of bad lads army now!... had passport photos done today so will post more embarrassing pics soon!...

you could always post me a lolly pop!... i always lick my plate clean!
                    they taught me in college that hairdressing is 20% knowledge and 80% bullsh*t, and the difference between a good haircut and a bad 1 is about a weeks growth, so if you work it out you should hav waited till nxt wk to hav your mug shots done, then you would hav looked beautiful. god, i'm sooo full of sh*t!!!
                    address please for lollipop.....
                    lets go get dirty...

Comment

Originally posted by keef
                      Ah, but it would seem that a decent haircut wasn't the main priority,despite all the freebies that your prepared to chuck in he wouldn't accept without a nice bird! As Easter is coming soon forget the other freebies and get a turkey in.
                      Mmmmm.... r u trying 2 say that i'm not a nice bird? what hav u heard?? i thought i was more of a CHICK than a turkey
                      I luv matt, he's my special hero
                      lets go get dirty...

Comment

Thats one lovely looking pup, I always wanted a bullie but my wife thinks they are ugly so we got a staffx instead who is absolutely gorgeous. We got her a little companion yesterday from the dogpages rescue forum, a 14 week old pup who is so cute!!!
                        Attached Files
                        If it aint broke...........give it some more abuse!!!!!!!!
                        I gave it some abuse.................and it broke!!!!!!!

Comment

I luv matt, he's my special hero

Comment

[QUOTE=shelly]Mmmmm.... r u trying 2 say that i'm not a nice bird? what hav u heard?? i thought i was more of a CHICK than a turkey

I think you may have(deliberately) misunderstood what i was getting at?
                            No one to the best of my limited knowledge has likened you to any creature be it chick,turkey or anything less tasty ie, a moose . Not having had the benefit of a picture of your good self we shall have to assume that your pup is the only non visually pleasing thing about you!

Comment

Yep must b totally insane, decided 2 get a new pup after losing my prize bitch just after xmas, had her 3wks, her ears r well and truely up (imagine how embarresed she is about them) she will grow into them, god i think bull terriers r soooo ugly as pups. she loves making little puddles everywhere for me 2 clean up, she's had all her jabs and can go out nxt wk. good job i bought her when i did as i lost my job last wk, my boss when bankrupt and closed down so HAIRCUT any1, i'l do it on the cheap!!!
                              Ha ha ha! I remember Danger Mouse... where's Penfold then, oh no that's the guy on the Halifax ad

Comment

Working...
                              X