red diesel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• red diesel

Does anyone know the penalties for using red diesel? Just asking for.....er.....a friend.

Jacqueline

anyone can read this thread
    dont do it

3000 look out marky
    Enjoying Life after Cancer
    Pops

Comment

Originally posted by jax
      Does anyone know the penalties for using red diesel? Just asking for.....er.....a friend.

Jacqueline
      Dont know what the penalties are but they will pick it up well after the PINK Deisel is gone as it leaves a stain in the system!!

I would suggest that your friend stays well clear of it!!

Paul
      DUNNO'S BACK ..........He never really went away!

Comment

and it's god some female dog scent added so that sniffer dogs go mad for it!... i know this cos when i worked in plant hire my mates dog always tried humping my leg!

also, VOSA are having a crackdown at the moment... there's a VOSA fella on here, think it's malenibo??... may be able to advise?... either way, he'll read this and grass on your "mate"!!... hehehe!!
        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
          and it's god some female dog scent added so that sniffer dogs go mad for it!... i know this cos when i worked in plant hire my mates dog always tried humping my leg!

also, VOSA are having a crackdown at the moment... there's a VOSA fella on here, think it's malenibo??... may be able to advise?... either way, he'll read this and grass on your "mate"!!... hehehe!!
          you humpping a dog sorry dog tryin to hump you now gotta see that
          Pops

Comment

We had a demo truck on hire the customs and exsise pulled it found traces of red in the tank came into our place confiscated over 18000 gallons of our fuel and also 3 trucks that was in november still havnt got them back yet they have more power than the police!
            [COLOR=Red]THE RIBBLE REBEL[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by pops
              you humpping a dog sorry dog tryin to hump you now gotta see that
              'sigh' always the bridesmaid, never the bride!... that's me!

i've attracted dogs ever since!

Comment

a farmer in devon or cornwall got done for using it in a tractor taking a trailer full of stuff to a recycling centre.....
                it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

£500 on the spot fine or they take the car.[so carry some cash]thats the first time .if they catch you again they can take the car.as for leaving stains it does not run the tank empty then fill with white.hope that helps.

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
                    'sigh' always the bridesmaid, never the bride!... that's me!

i've attracted dogs ever since!
                    wash the diesel off your legs then you can move up to cats or sheep
                    Pops

Comment

Originally posted by pops
                      wash the diesel off your legs then you can move up to cats or sheep
                      something to do with a pussy?.. cough cough!

Comment

Just out of interest, would a surf run off Kerosene?

As I have a spare 1000 litres kicking about next to the tank of red diesel

Comment

You'll recognise a VOSA examiner by the jack boots and dodgey moustache. Just had a bus fail an MOT for not having a "Pull door to open" sticker on the outside. I said not a problem, I will get one from Halfrauds on the way home and place it in it's rightful place. He say "Sorry, no can do, come back for a re-test in 10 days time". Makes me want to stick it where the sun dont shine. Heil.....

Comment

Customs will shaft you big style....like someone has already said...they have more powers than police. Committing offences to the Crown or something
                            3.0 TD SSR-X LTD 1994 Black, sold and passed MOT

Comment

Customs had a layby all to themselves on one of the main routes to the Devon Show last year. They were pulling horse boxes, 4x4s and anything else that looked like it might be driven by a farmer.
                              It's only a hobby!

Comment

Working...
                              X