Import Yer own

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Import Yer own

Some advice from the wise who have ventured down this route before.
    I'm looking into importing a 3rd gen direct (96 or 97). The only stipulations I have are it must be manual and have a sunroof. The rest is open to discussion/availbility. I'm even considering a petrol option and converting to LPG as these appear (and I stress appear) to be both cheaper at aution and to run (when cost of conversion has been offset).

A few questions if anyone has advice/opinion:
    1. I'm looking at a company called Autoadvan, they have a live aution website where the specs, photos and eventual sale price (if to be believed, although I've no reason to doubt) is posted. On a good day there are upwards of 300+ surfs for sale over a dozen Jap aution houses. Trouble being manuals account for less than 5% . HAS ANYONE USED THIS COMPANY TO IMPORT....any feedback welcome??
    2. I believe thare are 2 petrol engine sizes in the 3rd gen, a 3.4 litre and a 2.7 litre? Anyone know which is better bet. I guess both will suit LPG conversion if required.

Thanks in advance
    Scuddy
    ------------------------------------
    Look out! Ee

Originally posted by Scuddy
    Some advice from the wise who have ventured down this route before.
    I'm looking into importing a 3rd gen direct (96 or 97). The only stipulations I have are it must be manual and have a sunroof. The rest is open to discussion/availbility. I'm even considering a petrol option and converting to LPG as these appear (and I stress appear) to be both cheaper at aution and to run (when cost of conversion has been offset).

A few questions if anyone has advice/opinion:
    1. I'm looking at a company called Autoadvan, they have a live aution website where the specs, photos and eventual sale price (if to be believed, although I've no reason to doubt) is posted. On a good day there are upwards of 300+ surfs for sale over a dozen Jap aution houses. Trouble being manuals account for less than 5% . HAS ANYONE USED THIS COMPANY TO IMPORT....any feedback welcome??
    2. I believe thare are 2 petrol engine sizes in the 3rd gen, a 3.4 litre and a 2.7 litre? Anyone know which is better bet. I guess both will suit LPG conversion if required.

Thanks in advance
    Scuddy
    I'm sure this company has been mentioned before, have you tried searching the forum.
    I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

Working...
    X