forgive me for i have sinned..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• forgive me for i have sinned..

pootling along to day i saw a (i cant believe im saying this) ford explorer on a forecourt, hmmm, i thought.. so i had a look at the explorer forum. that cured me! a users forum that recommends selling and getting something else?? top tip! but what the hell was wrong with me?
    it's in me shed, mate.

I also sinned today, but It's so bad I cannot tell you what it was.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

you're just trying to make me feel better...
      it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
        Don't worry, it will.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt

Believe me - he isn't. I'm not even sure I can bring myself to stay in the same room with him.........

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Now c'mon, you cant say things like that then not tell us! What's he done?
            I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Comment

He hasn't cut the back off the Bullet at last, has he?
              Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

I hope it doesn't involve anything with a green oval badge?
                I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Comment

Originally posted by Danno
                  I hope it doesn't involve anything with a green oval badge?
                  Utoh, are you aware that a certain member who has a green oval has flown out to Tenerife today ? alright for some aint it, we freeze and he warm as toast !

Trev
                  Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

yeah well we get to play in the snow in our propper 4x4's while hes sweating, well some do... i dont pick mine up till about wensday

Comment

Originally posted by Ste00
                      yeah well we get to play in the snow in our propper 4x4's while hes sweating, well some do... i dont pick mine up till about wensday
                      I think Pete is suffering from changing temperatures today !!!!!

In his defence he does admire our trucks, and it took a surf or several to show him how to play in the mud - see here and here

hope you are ready for Wednesday - tell the dealer to move the fog light - pendulem mounted to the bumper is a short cut to a muddy removal

Trev
                      Trev

Comment

yeah it is being bumper mounted, hes a nice guy tho so dont want to bug him anymore so i might move it myself,

got a trip to scotland coming up as well so it should be well moterway tested soon

Comment

Originally posted by Ste00
                          yeah it is being bumper mounted, hes a nice guy tho so dont want to bug him anymore so i might move it myself,

got a trip to scotland coming up as well so it should be well moterway tested soon
                          I had the pendulem mounted, 1st visit to Salisbury plain and it was swinging in the wind - now it's mounted on rather than under the bumper.

If you check posts here though some have a very attractive mounting IN the bumper.

Trev

Comment

might get the dremil out (er... new fiber reinforced disc time after dropping it earlyer geting it out of the back of the 200sx lol) and cut a hole in the bumper and cover it with b&q alloy mesh so no stones or anything can damage it, not sure yet will see were they put it,

Comment

Well I for one am still waiting for Tony n's confession!

Come clean mate, it'll be better for you to get rid of the guilt.

Comment

Working...
                              X