Only Had It 7½ Weeks ...............!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Done that...........

I've now done that, scanned autotrader and the net in general. Found many with a lot more miles on than mine, but otherwise very similar, varying in price from £5500 (highish mileage) to £7000 (mine had 46k miles on it), but also found one virtually identical to mine mileage and all for £6250. Sent them a selection of these ads but suggested that they raise their offer to £6250.

Just gotta wait and see now.

Thanks.

Wack

Comment

Latest update

Originally posted by Wack
      I've now done that, scanned autotrader and the net in general. Found many with a lot more miles on than mine, but otherwise very similar, varying in price from £5500 (highish mileage) to £7000 (mine had 46k miles on it), but also found one virtually identical to mine mileage and all for £6250. Sent them a selection of these ads but suggested that they raise their offer to £6250.

Just gotta wait and see now.

Thanks.

Wack
      Just had the latest offer from the insurers, they have upped the offer from £4,495 to £5,750. Think that's the best I'm gonna do, so I think I'll just accept that and start looking for a replacement vehicle. I've seen a bargain Pajero 2.8TD Intercooler not sure what to do, I know you lot are bound to be a bit biased but ......................... HELLLLLLLLLPP !!

Please ?

Bye for now

Wack

Comment

Originally posted by Wack
        I've seen a bargain Pajero 2.8TD Intercooler not sure what to do, I know you lot are bound to be a bit biased but ......................... HELLLLLLLLLPP !!

Please ?

Bye for now

Wack
        Pah! Ban him!!!

Look in the Surfs for sale section, there are a few 3.0's for £5.5K or around about.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
          Pah! Ban him!!!

Look in the Surfs for sale section, there are a few 3.0's for £5.5K or around about.

Tony, you must have even less to do than i do. You've answered nearly every post today. Keep up the good fight!
          Derek :
          1990 Hilux Surf SSR Ltd
          [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]S[/U][/COLOR][/B]ave [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]U[/U][/COLOR][/B]p [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]R[/U][/COLOR][/B]eadies [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]F[/U][/COLOR][/B]ast. Cause you're gonna need them!

Comment

pizza hut must be closed...
            it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
              pizza hut must be closed...
              Hey! I resemble that remark!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Delboy
                Tony, you must have even less to do than i do. You've answered nearly every post today. Keep up the good fight!
                Its a dirty job, but someone's gotta do it................

Comment

Interesting

Interesting watching this unfold from over here in Australia. Over here you insure the vehicle for an agreed value or current market value (CMV). With CMV you always know what you will get should you wipe the car out as it is stated on the policy. Obviously agreed value means you determine what you want back if the vehicle is wided out. There is no bargining and no haggling with insurers, you know up front, before you pay, what your trucks value is.

Good luck finding a replacement.

Pete. R.
                  93 SSR-G
                  Canberra
                  Australia
                  Pete. R.
                  93 SSRG
                  1KZ-TE
                  Canberra
                  Australia
                  [IMG]http://au.geocities.com/maverick_asraam/pictures_files/100_3790.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

It is probably worth considering "Gap Insurance". This pays out the difference between the orginal invoice value and the insurance pay out. prcies vary from £99 upwards depending or whether you want gap insrance for 1 , 2 or more years.
                    Ian

Comment

Working...
                    X