No announcement yet.

Snow anywhere?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been having fun in the snow today with the surf and I was well impressed with the surfs performance in the snow and ice it went far beyond the point up the mounting trail that any other 4x4 had reached and it got up the trail with ease
    Attached Files
    TAF

All men make mistakes, but married men find out about them sooner.

Comment

No snow at all, up here in Newcastle. Been up into the cheviot hills yesterday, and there is some snow there but not loads.
      http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/php_lib/view_rigs.php

Comment

Originally posted by TAF
        Been having fun in the snow today with the surf and I was well impressed with the surfs performance in the snow and ice it went far beyond the point up the mounting trail that any other 4x4 had reached and it got up the trail with ease
        Good shots looks like fun!

Yesterday we took a trip out to the Malvern Hills, no snow on the roads but plenty of drifts left on the hill tops. Kids had a fine day playing in the deeper snow. Looking out West we could see there was far more snow on the Welsh mountains but we didn't have time to travel that far.

Neville

Comment

Try around Allenheads,Killhope or Alston came over the A689 yesterday and they were just opening a second lane to allow 2 way trafic over Killhope summit through drifts 4-6 feet deep and the Allenheads road was still closed so heaven knows what it was like up there.

Comment

Went the Alston way back from Blackpool, over the pennines missing out the M6, and there was no snow untill the top and there was at least 5 foot of it, and it was higher up than the Bmw 3 series i was in!!

Comment

Originally posted by silversurfer11
              Went the Alston way back from Blackpool, over the pennines missing out the M6, and there was no snow untill the top and there was at least 5 foot of it, and it was higher up than the Bmw 3 series i was in!!
              Not here ............but I'm 50 mile off the west coast of India (35 C)

Aw the best

Simon
              Attached Files

Comment

Woke up to about 8 inches this morning.......no snow to speak of though.
                Last edited by laser_jock@work; 2 March 2005, 10:06.

Comment

Originally posted by laser_jock@work
                  Woke up to about 8 inches this morning.......no snow to speak of though.

Comment

i got stuck in 6 inches of snow in ashford kent monday morning at 6am!...

today, 2 stuck down there, one's broken down and can'tget recovered!... it's deep doo doo!
                    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

No snow in Swansea, none, not a flake

Comment

Kent apparently has it bad... my Uncle has driven Exeter to Canterbury today 0 took him 9 hours!
                        Tim
                        Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

I still think you lot are on something

I`ve not seen any snow even when i was going upto Leeds this morning for 6am

Ive been West and North and not seen any even she who must be obeyed phones me up to say theres snow on the ground its not there when i get back

Dissapointed of Hatfield
                          Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

We've had more snow overnight up at Newcastle and expecting more tonight. We haven't got much though.

Comment

We had loads yesterday, snowed all day just a sh*t that I had to work in it.
                              Attached Files

Comment

lots

Originally posted by andy
                                We had loads yesterday, snowed all day just a sh*t that I had to work in it.
                                lots in bexhill and hastings
                                be carefull on roads nont want any of you braeking your surfs

Comment

Working...
                                X