No announcement yet.

Snow anywhere?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its getting darker though! Im like a little kid, I keep starring out of the window waiting. Gotta do some donuts in it! DAmn it! I hope that web sites wrong we are only 10% chance of snow most of the week tops is 30%
    Last edited by Donk_UK; 20 February 2005, 17:59.

Comment

its snowing and the toon are winning things looking good

Comment

its gona make it interestin at 1am if it does fall

If the council do there usual and stay in bed i reckon i`m gona need the diff lock on my tractor unit when i go to Bedford for 3am....

What a bummer even the kebab van is still open when i go to work
        Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

Snowing early this morning up in Newcastle, melting now though. Expecting more tonight aswell!
          http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/php_lib/view_rigs.php

Comment

No snow is sunny Scotland. We had about 12 flakes yesterday, but nothing today.

The Forecast is still a bit sketchy as they reckon the North Easterly will turn into a straight easterly and blow any snow straight inland from Eastern Britain. I`d still be surprised if anywhere gets loads of snow, it will be the usual 2 cm and then turn to slush

Comment

Originally posted by mark g8awo
              its gona make it interestin at 1am if it does fall

If the council do there usual and stay in bed i reckon i`m gona need the diff lock on my tractor unit when i go to Bedford for 3am....

What a bummer even the kebab van is still open when i go to work
              i'd watch that one, tent to send it in straight lines!... have you not got traction control??... or lift the mid lift a little of extra grip on the drive.
              nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

About six inches in two hours this morning in Billingham. It seemed to melt towards the end of the day but now getting cold and snowing again. Also it's lightning too ! And who said the Brittish weather is boring ??
                !!! I'M THE ONE YOUR MOTHER WARNED YOU ABOUT !!!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
                  i'd watch that one, tent to send it in straight lines!... have you not got traction control??... or lift the mid lift a little of extra grip on the drive.

Come on Matt i work for a Scottish company we end up with the dreggs after all the other depots have finished with them and run them into the ground. The newest thing we have is a 51reg when the jockenese have 54regs

Comment

Originally posted by mark g8awo
                    Come on Matt i work for a Scottish company we end up with the dreggs after all the other depots have finished with them and run them into the ground. The newest thing we have is a 51reg when the jockenese have 54regs
                    same as us!... we'e still got P reg ERF EC's!... the head office blokes get globetrotters and automatic actros's... we're getting DAF 85s!... bloke had a compressor go last week so they sent him the shunter from aylesford to drive round in!... nice!
                    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

It's been snowing on and off all day on the Chilterns. It's settled in the shady bits but melted everywhere else. The front garden path is iced up.
                      It's only a hobby!

Comment

There's plenty of the white stuff on the roads this morning....

...bl**dy road salt!!

Still at least it's cloudy now.

Nevillef

Comment

the view out the back..............
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ship
                            the view out the back..............
                            Lucky so & so......lovely and sunny here again now!

I dispair of ever seeing a proper winter in England again.

Nevillef

Comment

Thats it the council are making preperations for the expected snowfall this evening. That means the South East will be at a standstill by 6pm hope you got a flask and a sleeping bag with you cos your gona need them..

Or am i being cynical about the Herts highways department

Comment

Here are some pictures I took on my journey from Newcastle to work in Newton Aycliffe (near Darlinton) this morning.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X