running on vegie oil...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks,

the guy who is bugging me over it has this nack of getting on my nerves... (one of them know it all that knows duck all ppl...)

Comment

When you start running the Veg Oil make sure the guy is right behind you for a while

Even better if he is behind when you have to hoof the throttle to climb a hill

Trev - infamous gasser of BMW Repmobiles !!!
      Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

yeah hes lined up to be behind my nissan 200sx when i get that running too (bought from a scrap yard and reason i need to be able to tow now)

Comment

hmmmmmmmmmmm

So you have a choice - do I gas him with burnt rubber or the chippy on wheels !!!!

Trev

Comment

could just put the 2 back to back and start both lol, then again the nissan might take a long while lol

Comment

Use the Surf to bump start it !!!!!!!

Comment

lol it would take a really good bump to start it... the manifold isnt on and the tubby is still lose while i get pipes for it lol...

Comment

Hmmmmmmmm then perhaps the pain will have to make do with the Chippy pong

Lead him past Mcdonalds etc

Trev

Comment

lol yeah, gotta wait a few more days for my surf cause it failed its mot on the exaust... not a supprise but a shame

Comment

Working...
                    X