Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's All About Taste....

evening all,

thought i'd show off my new stainless steel spot lights. (i'd had enough of looking at the rusty backs on the cheap chrome ones i brought when i didn't know better). they're available from roughtrax and come with clear or pearl (as shown) lenses, with a clear (shown), blue and soon, green neon ring around the edge........ some people call them 'angel eyes'.
    i've wired the 'eye' through the side lights and the 'full beam' through the.... errhh full beam. they come as 55watt, but brighter bulbs are available.

see ya'll
    Planty
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Planty
    evening all,

thought i'd show off my new stainless steel spot lights. (i'd had enough of looking at the rusty backs on the cheap chrome ones i brought when i didn't know better). they're available from roughtrax and come with clear or pearl (as shown) lenses, with a clear (shown), blue and soon, green neon ring around the edge........ some people call them 'angel eyes'.
    i've wired the 'eye' through the side lights and the 'full beam' through the.... errhh full beam. they come as 55watt, but brighter bulbs are available.

see ya'll
    Planty
    looking cool, where did you get the blue lenses from?
    Started with a beast now I have a beauty

Comment

Looks great

where did you get the little spots below the bumper ?
      TAF

All men make mistakes, but married men find out about them sooner.

Comment

Originally posted by b19aus
        looking cool, where did you get the blue lenses from?
        you mean the blue headlight guards....???
        would you believe they also came from roughtrax.....???
        i think they're even on his website now.

see ya'll
        Planty

Comment

I'M going to spray the back of my spots as they have gone RUSTY
          Attached Files
          (\__/)
          (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
          (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by TAF
            Looks great

where did you get the little spots below the bumper ?
            ahh, now they came from halfrauds, 24.99. and were a little fiddly to fit as i changed the supplied fitting screws for a nut and bolt fitting..... what no knuckles......!!!!

see ya'll
            Planty

Comment

Do the 3.0's have front fogs as OE?
              [COLOR=Red][FONT=Century Gothic]the unexamined life is not worth living...[/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by T3RBO
                Do the 3.0's have front fogs as OE?
                not to sure about that, i think they must be the first choice accessory in japan...... you don't see many 2nd gens without them. mine came with all the wiring for a fancy set of cibies (driving and full beam) 2 relays / fuses etc.

see ya'll
                Planty

Comment

not to sure about that, i think they must be the first choice accessory in japan...... you don't see many 2nd gens without them. mine came with all the wiring for a fancy set of cibies (driving and full beam) 2 relays / fuses etc.

see ya'll
                  Planty
                  thanks
                  Started with a beast now I have a beauty

Comment

evening all,

see ya'll
                    Planty
                    They look great, I can't find them on their website though!

Comment

Originally posted by Adrianbadboy
                      They look great, I can't find them on their website though!
                      they are new and might not be on there yet. barry photographed mine in daylight last weds and i sent him the same piccies i posted on here on friday evening. they cost £55 + vat. you can always call barry (or email him and ask him to call you) and ask him for the same lights he sold to me...... he knows me as planty (or tim). hope this helps.

see ya'll
                      Planty

Comment

they are new and might not be on there yet. barry photographed mine in daylight last weds and i sent him the same piccies i posted on here on friday evening. they cost £55 + vat. you can always call barry (or email him and ask him to call you) and ask him for the same lights he sold to me...... he knows me as planty (or tim). hope this helps.

see ya'll
                        Planty
                        OK, the lights are now on the website. there's a piccie of them on my truck under the 21/2" A bar. so you now have a reference point when you ring. i've just had the following email from barry, concerning the lights with the coloured rings........

we have just had confirmation from the Ministry of Transport that the other colour spots (Except red) are legal, although may not prove popular in the "Eye of the Law" !!!

see ya'll
                        Planty

Comment

Working...
                        X