Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my dilemma!

i've got a problem....
    i can either go to devils pit on the 16th.
    stay at home and cry
    or go to the church in london (it's a pub) with me mates where i've been promised copious ammounts of cheap beer and naked women cavorting around me!

usually i'd say the pit... but this does seem to be too good an offer to refuse!
    go to devils pit
    13.79%
    stay home and cry
    0%
    drink beer while surrounded by naked women
    86.21%
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Ha ha ha - don't think for a minute that I fancy it but I know you guys , given the choice...........

Comment

Originally posted by dabigman
      i've got a problem....
      i can either go to devils pit on the 16th.
      stay at home and cry
      or go to the church in london (it's a pub) with me mates where i've been promised copious ammounts of cheap beer and naked women cavorting around me!

usually i'd say the pit... but this does seem to be too good an offer to refuse!
      Me being a religious man,I'd choose the Church
      Powered by ????

Comment

drink beer while surrounded by naked women you keep voting for that one by yourself. go to the pit and mud wrestle with sum naked women
        (\__/)
        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
        (")_(")

Comment

The solution, I'll take your truck to the pit, make sure my head is obscured for the pics, then you can go and covort with the wimmins and drink beer.

You also get the option of staying at home crying when I bring it back and you see the state of it!
          4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

The brother lived in London bout 10 yrs ago and used to tell us bout all day sessions in the Church from opening time, sounded like a mighty place, remember my sister goin every week too though ????!!!??? :confusious maximus:

Comment

Originally posted by JimL
              The brother lived in London bout 10 yrs ago and used to tell us bout all day sessions in the Church from opening time, sounded like a mighty place, remember my sister goin every week too though ????!!!??? :confusious maximus:
              Cool sister!

Comment

i vote you should go to the pit but then i am married and the wife is watching and if i cant have that type of fun then i dont see why you should get all the neked wimmin and not me!
                so much to do , so little money , so little time

Comment

You go to the pit and I'll go to the church and I will pm you with all that went on. I may even take some pics for you if they let me.
                  I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

Why not pick the wimmin up and bring them to the pit!

Failin that go to church on the 16th, then we could make another date to go to the pit, especially for all the poor souls who cant make the 16th (like Me ).

Paul
                    DUNNO'S BACK ..........He never really went away!

Comment

Originally posted by Dunno
                      Why not pick the wimmin up and bring them to the pit!

Paul
                      Ding ding! We have a winner!

(just gotta persuade Shelley to stay at home now..................)

Comment

Why not do the pit in the morning then head down to the church afterwards - all your mates will be PISHED and you will get all the naked women with tales of your days heroic deeds!!!
                        Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

sorted! i think!
                          my mate's gonna go and scout it out cos we don't know where it is and he's going with another bloke from work (who's boring!) then we're going the week after!! ta daaa!!! problem solved!
                          nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

The Church is an Aussie phenomenon in London. It used to be on in Kings Cross but has now moved to the Forum in Kentish town. It runs from midday till about 4 in the afternoon and then most people go to Backpackers in Kings Cross if you are still standing. I went in '99 when it was still in Kings Cross and heres my advice. Miss it at your peril. Oh and bring a spare t-shirt if you have any sense.
                            Stephen

1992 SSR-X Grey 2.4 TD Automatic

Comment

Go to the Church!!!

I have not been myself yet but have heard loads of my friends plotting regular return visits..

Phil....

Comment

Working...
                              X