First Off Road experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Off Road experience

Went to a Grasstrack Meeting near Newton Abbot in Devon yesterday, in the pooring rain to Photograph the racing. Having only picked up my Surf on Thursday last week, this was its first outing off road. The rain was heavy all day, come the end of the day it was time to leave. Nearly all the cars and vans needed to be pulled out by a tractor! Not the Surf, 4 wheel drive on, power down, mud flying everywhere! Straight out the field no problem! Nearly went back for a second run it was that much fun!

I am starting to love owning my Surf, far better than the Vectra V6 I used to have!

Mike
    www.mikegordonphotography.co.uk

Originally posted by Mike_Gordon
    Went to a Grasstrack Meeting near Newton Abbot in Devon yesterday, in the pooring rain to Photograph the racing. Having only picked up my Surf on Thursday last week, this was its first outing off road. The rain was heavy all day, come the end of the day it was time to leave. Nearly all the cars and vans needed to be pulled out by a tractor! Not the Surf, 4 wheel drive on, power down, mud flying everywhere! Straight out the field no problem! Nearly went back for a second run it was that much fun!
    I am starting to love owning my Surf, far better than the Vectra V6 I used to have!

Mike
    www.mikegordonphotography.co.uk
    What's this NEARLY business - it's obligatory to emphasise to other car/4x4 owners how good Surf's are!!
    NO WORRIES!
    Rusty

Comment

Originally posted by rusty
      What's this NEARLY business - it's obligatory to emphasise to other car/4x4 owners how good Surf's are!!
      You know what they say.
      When the surs up you just got to play
      Last edited by sumo; 17 August 2007, 08:12.
      If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

sumo you been on the beer again mate {when the surs up }
        (\__/)
        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
        (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
          sumo you been on the beer again mate {when the surs up }
          He doesn't give a F!

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

fffffffffffffffffffffffflipin heck
            (\__/)
            (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
            (")_(")

Comment

Working...
            X