Spare wheel cover designs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spare wheel cover designs

I got a spare wheel cover a few weeks ago and fancy having a design on it. When looking for a cover i came across a site that had pictures of wheel covers on some Japanese Surfs.

The designs on these covers looked as if they were proper Toyota covers. I liked them, but now I can`t find the site. The covers were not for sale on this site, it just seemed to be a collection someone had amassed.

Anyone know the site ? I`ve been looking for ages now and still can`t find it

Also if you know of a site with some nice designs post them, as i can get anything made up.

How long ago did you see it
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

Must have been a week to two weeks ago.

The covers looked genuine Toyota ones, and the design had a lot of writing on it about Toyota.

Has anyone had problem login into this site ?

I press the remember me box, yet it often forgets to log me in, then when i try to log in, its keeps redirecting me straight back to the login bit. i just spent about 5 minutes trying to get this post off

Comment

OK. Go to History symbol at the top of the I.E page it looks like a clock you can go back through your history of sites visited
        (\__/)
        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
        (")_(")

Comment

History gets deleted quite often

Comment

tried a search on the forum and lo and behold

www.wheelcover.com

possible www.formula4x4.com or www.4x4accessoriesandtyres.co. uk

if they're of no use, I would believe a signwriter should be able to do this sort of thing
            Gaz

Comment

Originally posted by Gizmo
              tried a search on the forum and lo and behold

www.wheelcover.com

possible www.formula4x4.com or www.4x4accessoriesandtyres.co. uk

if they're of no use, I would believe a signwriter should be able to do this sort of thing
              I think you have misunderstood what I`m looking for. Its not any rear design, I saw one off a Japanese site that had pictures of original Hilux Surf designs, made by Toyota.

I`m actually looking for this specific site, as I can`t remember off -hand what the whole designs were, so I was trying to find the site I had been on before, so I could take the design to the signwriter I had been talking to about making it up for me.

I found all those other sites you have linked to by searching with Google, unfortunately none of them have the ones I`m looking for.

Cheers for your help though.

Comment

Originally posted by Verbal
                History gets deleted quite often
                is that so the kids don't see what you been looking at?!! hehehe!!... used to do that with my mates dad all the time!... dirty git!
                nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

why not design your own
                  i did
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by pops; 13 February 2005, 21:53.
                  Enjoying Life after Cancer
                  Pops

Comment

I did think about designing my own, but I`m struggling for inspiration

I did see a few nice landscape ones on a site, but they were asking £95 for the transfer, which is a joke.

I might just start lookign for a picture I like and get that transfered on.

The Toyota ones I seen had written proverbs on the back (well sort of) and also a nice scene.

Comment

We had one made by a mate for Linda's truck....

but he's stopped solvent printing now, and only uses water based, which isn't UV resistant.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
                        We had one made by a mate for Linda's truck....

but he's stopped solvent printing now, and only uses water based, which isn't UV resistant.

and no fun to sniff!
                        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Working...
                        X