Greetings from T4R.ORG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from T4R.ORG

Hey all, someone posted a link to your site on my site ( www.T4R.ORG ) so I thought I'd drop by and say hello from across the pond to fellow 4Runner/Hilux Surf lovers. Our site is mostly made up of Americans and Canadians but our friends from the UK are welcome of course to participate. I'm sure your site will provide some useful info and enjoyment to our members and vice versa

Hi Greg. Welcome to the forum.
    I haven't had a look at your site yet. I wonder if you guys are as crazy as us? There is nothing that is regarded as off topic here, as long as it doesn't go beyond the bounderies of decency, so it makes entertaining reading sometimes!!!! You don't have to be mad to be into 4x4s but it helps!
    It's only a hobby!

Comment

Looks a good site mate but noticed that tyres is spelt wrong on nearly every page
      [COLOR=Red][FONT=Century Gothic]the unexamined life is not worth living...[/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by T3RBO
        Looks a good site mate but noticed that tyres is spelt wrong on nearly every page
        I was looking at yours and colour is spelt wrong too. What are headers, fenders and hoods? All sounds a bit foreign to me!! Two great nations divided by the same language...............as somebody once said.
        It's only a hobby!

Comment

Headers.....exhaust manifold.

Fenders......bumpers.

Hoods.....bonnets..

LOL
          3.0 TD SSR-X LTD 1994 Black, sold and passed MOT

Comment

Originally posted by Dog_Book

Fenders......bumpers.

Hoods.....bonnets..

LOL
            I was kidding. Have you seen the '04 Runner videos? AWSOME! Who needs a V8, uphill assist, downhill assist etc. So wussy! I love my 1992 2.4L oil burner. At least I have to drive it. I'm not at all jealous ...........really............. .I'm not............much
            It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by Dog_Book

Fenders......bumpers.

Hoods.....bonnets..

LOL
              Nah its!
              Headers - How Micheal Owen never scores his goals for England

Fenders - Female gender benders

Hoods - Brave Yank Gangsters

Started with a beast now I have a beauty

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
                Hi Greg. Welcome to the forum.
                I haven't had a look at your site yet. I wonder if you guys are as crazy as us? There is nothing that is regarded as off topic here, as long as it doesn't go beyond the bounderies of decency, so it makes entertaining reading sometimes!!!! You don't have to be mad to be into 4x4s but it helps!
                Thanks Phil, yes most of us at T4R.ORG are certifiably insane! As for the boundaries of decency, that's the hardest part IMO of running a site. A long time ago someone started a "hot babes" thread at T4R.ORG and it started off innocent enough but next thing you know we had to lock the thread cuz it was getting too risque (BTW you can still find the old thread using the search feature )

Comment

Originally posted by T3RBO
                  Thanks, I noticed some typos on this site too - you've got "center" misspelled.

Comment

you got to love them colonials... do they all have guns?
                    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

i heard there's a place called compton there too!.. i live near compton over here and it's a lovely rural village with a small shop surrounded by open fields and some riding stables... wondered if there are any similarities?
                      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
                        i heard there's a place called compton there too!.. i live near compton over here and it's a lovely rural village with a small shop surrounded by open fields and some riding stables... wondered if there are any similarities?
                        I've never been there but I hear it's a quaint little town where everyone comes out to welcome folks in rental cars wearing soccer shirts

Comment

Working...
                        X