please read window tints

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please read window tints

has anybody used L&M Window Tinting Services in liecster i have my car booked in for them to tint on thurseday and im trying to see if anybody has had good or bad experiances please let me know as its alot of money to spend blindly and a bit of a reccomendation would help reply or e mail me at matthew@mat02.fsnet.co.uk

See the member slydog aka www.clarcie.co.uk. he has tinted many members rigs including mine, and did a fantastic job. couldnt reccommend him enough.
    [IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a308/DONKR1/me.jpg[/IMG]
    [url]www.qube-art.co.uk[/url]

Comment

im specifically looking for reviews on this company

m specifically looking for reviews on this company

Comment

Originally posted by qube3
        See the member slydog aka www.clarcie.co.uk. he has tinted many members rigs including mine, and did a fantastic job. couldnt reccommend him enough.
        totally agree mark and des are the tint Bling kings
        Enjoying Life after Cancer
        Pops

Comment

Mathew,

I also can not recomend Mark and Des enough I had mine done by them as well and i travelled the same distance as you would (although you wont have a ferry to catch) And I would use them again without hesitation.

Do check them out for price, you wont go wrong. Plus you can take HER INDOORS shopping in London whilst they do it!!

Paul
          DUNNO'S BACK ..........He never really went away!

Comment

It really is worth the Journey

Everyone who has used them says the same.
            I had my truck done by them "TOP JOB"
            Mark and Des worked on the truck for five hours and did a fantastic job.
            If you are going to pay the money out then it's worth the journey knowing you are going to get the best job for your cash.

ps how much were you quoated?

Mark

Comment

Working...
            X