yipee, passed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yipee, passed

yep, finally passed my motorbike test at 9.27am yesterday.
    i can now ditch my L plates and hold a bit of respect on the road, so move over i'm coming throu....

i didn't think i could get a bigger grin than the one that came with the surf but i've been beaming since yesterday.
    off to see a litter of bull terrier puppies on sunday down swansea so hopefully a new addition to the family aswell.
    lets go get dirty...

Yippee

Congrats on passing your bike test - I did mine in the good old days when the examiner walked beside you to see if you could ride slowly without falling off and then sent you around the block twice to make sure you could survive on your own and find your way back........must have worked as I'm still surviving.

Silversurfer
    Nil Illigitimi Carborundum

Comment

only advice i can give is take it steady, i ve had a cbr600 and also a zxr9 and these beasts are so powerfull its unbelievable, and they can out ride most riders on the road today, meaning most havent the ability to push the bike but the bike pushes the rider, get use to the power bands and most improtant of all have eyes transplanted in the back of your head and up your ar5e cos you will need them, good luck
      if a politition is talking its lying

Comment

Originally posted by firefly
        get use to the power bands and most improtant of all have eyes transplanted in the back of your head and up your ar5e cos you will need them, good luck
        couldnt agree more, i ride and race an R1. Good luck
        Be safe and enjoy!!
        [IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a308/DONKR1/me.jpg[/IMG]
        [url]www.qube-art.co.uk[/url]

Comment

Dont forget to sew VELCRO to your pants. WELL DONE!
          (\__/)
          (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
          (")_(")

Comment

Well done with the test, hope you find a pup you like....

Comment

Wicked well done
              TAF

All men make mistakes, but married men find out about them sooner.

Comment

thanks 4 all the congrats....
                i'm stil grinning like a goodun..
                i'm not gonna buy a bigger bike just yet, the kmx looks meaty enough now i've taken the L plates off, i think its quite fast enough 4 me at the moment.
                off 2 swansea 2moro late afternoon to see some puppies, so if any 1 see a blue surf on the M4 with a trendous grinning small blonde, give us a toot and a wave
                lets go get dirty...

Comment

Congratulations on the test, enjoy it to the max but always respect it, they do bite every now and then.good luck with the pups, pictures please if you get one.
                  If it aint broke...........give it some more abuse!!!!!!!!
                  I gave it some abuse.................and it broke!!!!!!!

Comment

Well done Shelly!!! Knew you could do it!!

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by shelly
                      yep, finally passed my motorbike test at 9.27am yesterday.
                      i can now ditch my L plates and hold a bit of respect on the road, so move over i'm coming throu....

i didn't think i could get a bigger grin than the one that came with the surf but i've been beaming since yesterday.
                      off to see a litter of bull terrier puppies on sunday down swansea so hopefully a new addition to the family aswell.
                      well done, i bet it feels great to ride without L-plates, ride safe.
                      [COLOR=red]Simon [/COLOR] '91 2.4td ssr-x

Comment

Working...
                      X