yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3rd Gen'ers are YOU sitting comfortable?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3rd Gen'ers are YOU sitting comfortable?

Couldn't live with the lower back ache due to the damn uncomfy standard 3rd gen seats..................HAD to do something about it.....................HAPPY HAPPY man now
    Attached Files

they look the dogs m8
    Baner

Comment

Originally posted by kazam401
      Couldn't live with the lower back ache due to the damn uncomfy standard 3rd gen seats..................HAD to do something about it.....................HAPPY HAPPY man now
      Nice one . I've a pair of Recaro's in the attic myself, if I could just get the finger out and try to fit them.........
      Maurice
      Hilux Surf FAQ at www.hiluxsurf.eu

Comment

Originally posted by kazam401
        Very nice Rob. Where and how much, oh, and can you get a large arse in them too? Cheers.

Comment

Nice pair of seats looks great

what make are they?
          TAF

All men make mistakes, but married men find out about them sooner.

Comment

Seats are great...but that knob on the steering will should go otherwise i'll ask admins to ban you of this site. A styling fae par
            3.0 TD SSR-X LTD 1994 Black, sold and passed MOT

Comment

Originally posted by Dog_Book
              Seats are great...but that knob on the steering will should go otherwise i'll ask admins to ban you of this site. A styling fae par
              It's gotta stay i'm afraid saves the bruised thumbs when off the road (plus I'm a bit of a lazy git, it also makes it easier when i'm "Aving a fag")

Seat were from ebay came with sub-frame but had to modify it with some additional 1" x 1/2" box section.

They a'int the best, certainly not Recaro quality but are pretty comfy, if a little narrow at first, come with full recline which is why I got these ones.

Comment

Like the wood bits on your 3rd gen - i'm lacking something to knock on when i've tempted fate....

Seat looking pretty sharp too and as someone who recently spent a night on the front passeger seat with 2nd gen not fully reclining seats they sound good too! Does it mean you can take the head rest off and get it flush with the rear seat? Should be pretty comfy then.
                PM ME IF YOU'RE SELLING A 2ND GEN 3.0TD...

Comment

Knocking on these bits wouldn't bring much luck as they are just coloured plastic but I think it's nicer than the plain grey.
                  [U]Cheers Ian[/U]

Comment

Originally posted by InfraRed
                    Knocking on these bits wouldn't bring much luck as they are just coloured plastic but I think it's nicer than the plain grey.
                    mine were hand carved by a 14 year old virgin!
                    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

really must learn to spell

must have been expensive then, theres not many of them left...
                      it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Working...
                      X