redundant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• redundant

just had bad news - our publishers/owner have sold out on Monday and it looks like the new company/owners will make nearly everyone redundant in the next few months.

I've never been out of work before (in over 30 years) so it's come as a bit of a shock. anyone know a good employment agency?
    Dave

Originally posted by Draig
    just had bad news - our publishers/owner have sold out on Monday and it looks like the new company/owners will make nearly everyone redundant in the next few months.

I've never been out of work before (in over 30 years) so it's come as a bit of a shock. anyone know a good employment agency?

Just been there myself mate, haven't even bothered to look for anything yet but it is a shock to the system. Good luck and hope your not one of them.
    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
    My choice
    Back off

Comment

Sorry to hear that Dave, but I'm sure you'll find something else soon!!

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Good luck Draig,

I had the threat of that last year but managed to grab another job within our organisation - the shock of the act is a big kick in the nether regions though.

Best wishes, with 30 years constant employment you should get something.

Trev
        Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

cheers guys - if it does happen at least it should get me some free time back so I can do more surf stuff - if i can keep her that is.
          Dave

Comment

It's usually last in- first out. How old are the others?

Luckily I've only been made redundant once. Hope you find something soon. 30 years continuous employment? Now that's impressive! I'm sure that it will be in your favour. Good Luck
            It's only a hobby!

Comment

SAME WITH WIFEY YESTERDAY..... busted her guts for over 10yrs and now jobs are going to china.....3months notice so a little time to look for something else....
              soon we will be the third world country "cos" they taking ALL our jobs
              CARL.......
              2.4 T.D,s should carry a government health warning

Comment

Working...
              X