Help needed in finding a 3rd gen bullbar supplier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help needed in finding a 3rd gen bullbar supplier

Does any body know where I can get a set of bars like the ones on the surf in the picture or similar bars must be stainless though

The bars in the picture can be supplied by a UK supplier with a five to six week weighting time fore £225 plus vat and thats a good price but he recons they won’t fit 97 3rd surf what do you guys think because I think they would fit even if you had to modify them a bit

Has any body modified a set from a UK hilux to fit the surf as there are some nice bars to fit the 00-02 hilux on the market?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by TAF; 3 February 2005, 13:57.
    TAF

All men make mistakes, but married men find out about them sooner.

hi taff i have just received the new catalogue from4x4 accessories and tyres they have got a couple of bars in therefor the 4runner 1989-1996 if that is any help
    www.4x4accessoriesandtyres.com
    tel.no.01677 425555
    hope this is of some help
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
      hi taff i have just received the new catalogue from4x4 accessories and tyres they have got a couple of bars in therefor the 4runner 1989-1996 if that is any help
      www.4x4accessoriesandtyres.com
      tel.no.01677 425555
      hope this is of some help

Tried them mate thanks though all the same

Its so frustrating got the pennies put aside fore the bars just cant find a set
      TAF

Comment

the garage where i got my surf have got a newer surf coming in soon and as far as i could make out it has a large b/bar on it and i think he said it has got a dent in it if you still need 1 in a couple of weeks i will see if he is still going to take it off and have the 1 i took off of mine which needs a slight mod to fit the surf properly
        Last edited by stormforce; 12 October 2008, 21:28.
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Thanks m8 if I am still looking fore one in a couple of weeks that would be great but to be honest I need one A.S.A.P already cracked one headlamp brushing past trees in the forestry so the sooner I get one the better
          TAF

Comment

Have you tried ROUGHTRAX www.toyotahilux.com

3rd Gen Bars http://www.toyotahilux.com/index.php...5&category=254
            (\__/)
            (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
            (")_(")

Comment

Tried them to thanks m8 same old story we do an a bar but not bull bars at this rate I will end up ordering from the us but if I can get something in Europe it would be easier
              TAF

Comment

I wonder if a set of bars for a Prado/Colorado would fit as the car is basically of the same dimensions and has the same Chassis. You may find it easier to source one of those.
                [U]Cheers Ian[/U]

Comment

Originally posted by InfraRed
                  I wonder if a set of bars for a Prado/Colorado would fit as the car is basically of the same dimensions and has the same Chassis. You may find it easier to source one of those.

I shall take a look down that road m8 as I have tried everybody for 3rd gen bars before posting a thread fore help on this site

It’s like banging your head against a brick wall once you use the word surf import it’s the same old story sorry sir we don’t do the surf bars

Take the surf in the picture according to the bloke I spoke to sorry wont fit but I think they will fit because it’s the same !!!!!! shape as mine
                  TAF

Comment

Rough Trax in Bristol do a stainlees steel one especially for the 3rd gen. Its pricey around the £280 plus vat mark. Have seen one fitted and all the brackets line up. I am saving my pennies
                    Visit all the Surfin Elkhounds at [url="http://www.malenibo.co.uk/"]www.malenibo.co.uk[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Malenibo
                      Rough Trax in Bristol do a stainlees steel one especially for the 3rd gen. Its pricey around the £280 plus vat mark. Have seen one fitted and all the brackets line up. I am saving my pennies

Just phoned them they are closed fore stock taking today

The bar you have seen was it an A bar as I have checked there site a few times in the past and all I can come up with is a couple of A bars

I have been trying to find a set all day today I have phoned every 4x4 centre
                      I could find on the net and in the yellow pages so after a lot of cursing I have decided that a few bears will help

They say good things come to those who weight well I hope this will be the case as I haven’t a lot of choice
                      TAF

Comment

Working...
                      X