Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bye-bye Surf (Gutted :( )

Guys & Gals,

Unfortunately I've needed to secure work miles away from where I currently live, which has meant the Surf was no longer a viable option (feel sorry for me, I'm poor at the moment)

So, the truck's gone and I wondered if any of you guys would be interested in the following bits I took back out before sale:

1) Crystal front bumper indicators (flawless, about 5wks old).
    2) 2x front h/rests with a 6" Centurion TFT in each (grey trim) - your existing 2 can fit in the back for more comfort there.
    3) Centurion Plug&Play DVD player (I've 2 of these for watching different things on each TFT or 1 can connect to the 2 monitors).
    4) The 4-way lighter adaptor for attaching each (has on/off switch at lighter).

Cost:
    1) Crystal front indicators = £20 + p&p
    2) H/rests with 1x player = £130 + p&p
    3) H/rests with 2x players = £200 + p&p

Each DVD set (1x player, 1x TFT) was bought for £250 in about June & have hardly been used. In fact I think I seen a total of 5 episodes of Friends on them (one of the players has only been used once, in the wifes CRX). There's also a remote for each player.

If anyone's in the Blackpool (or Leeds) area & notices someone in an '02 Ibiza (silver) gazing at their Surf through teary eyes - that'll be me

Feel free to drop me a PM if anyone's interested & I'll get some digi pics to you you if you want.

Very many thanks to all on here - the forum & characters are gr8.

Laters all, take it easy
    NorthWestDirt
    [aka Paul]

Sorry to hear that bud, I thought I hadn't seen you Surf for a couple days.

Hopefully you'll be in a position to get another Surf in the near future. Stick around anyway, you're still welcome here.
    Paul </Slugsie>
    Immortal.so far!

Comment

All,

To clarify the current situ' re: the above.

1 - The Crystal front indicators have gone.

2 - I've just re-read my post and (sorry for any confusion) the packages for the DVD/TFTs will have to be:
      i) 1x headrest (with TFT) and 1x player (£130) - obviously this means
      there's 2 of these packages available.
      ii) 2x headrests (with TFTs) and 2x players (£200) - giving the option to
      watch 2 different discs (one on each TFT).

I've had to amend the packages as I'd be left with 1x player and no TFTs to play it on otherwise (meaning little/no chance of getting rid of the remaining player).

Whoever buys first gets the 4-way lighter adaptor too (how's THAT for an incentive?!).

I'll take some pics & hopefully manage to get them uploaded - otherwise I'll email to those interested.

Thanks.
      NorthWestDirt
      [aka Paul]

Comment

Originally posted by Slugsie
        Sorry to hear that bud, I thought I hadn't seen you Surf for a couple days.

Hopefully you'll be in a position to get another Surf in the near future. Stick around anyway, you're still welcome here.

Cheers matey, I hope so too.

I'll keep checking in (besides, I'm subscribed too ) I'm only around 'til 25th Feb, so I've asked Mark (Assasin-uk) to confirm if you still need to get those speakers from him - if so I'm more than happy to be the (non ) Surf-train.
        NorthWestDirt
        [aka Paul]

Comment

Ive sent you an email about buying the dvds dude.....???/!!"£$

Hey, let me know if you did'nt get it and ill re do it ok, Cheers

Have you got any pics of dvd stuff??
          3.0 TD SSR-X LTD 1994 Black, sold and passed MOT

Comment

Working...
          X