No announcement yet.

More t*ss*rs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it the whirring of the transfer boxes... it drives them crazy, and all those u.j.s!!!
    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Forget them wallies, what about joining this fine body of men. The International Association of Drunk bast**ds

Comment

I'm that way in London on the weekend. Better lock & load up my super soaker, that'll wipe the make-up off of their faces.

Comment

Losers

Right then, think Ill get some bull bars fitted, and head down there. Dont they just drive you mad!! eventually these bungholes will get listened to, and i will end up driving round building sites in a smart car. Thanks alot you ferkin pillocks. Hope one of them jumps out in front of me some time.

Comment

I'm just waiting to be stopped too...............it will give me great pleasure opening up the back and introducing them to my 11 stone mastiff !!!! and them all dressed up like little furry animals......mmmm dinner time!!!

Comment

Whole point of a safari is to hunt and shoot animals...

So know we know where these wild animals are....

time to go hunting.

Super Soakers at the ready... red food colouring in the water (heheheh)

And a digital camera for evidence... Isn't touching someone or their property without their permission and with intent, an assault on their person...?

Comment

Maybe it's time to buy some of these Anti-Anti4x4 bumper stickers from MudClub.....

http://shop.mud-club.com/view_products.php?deptid=3

There's a bit room left on my chrome work for a couple!

Nevillef

Comment

GEE they realy do scare me NOT mind you if the girls want a lift on my bonnet dressed like that WHO am i to stand in there way.
                  climb aboard girls. and off over the forest tracks at speed
                  Enjoying Life after Cancer
                  Pops

Comment

Careful guys....... In a few years time these are the t*ssers that'll be serving you at McDonalds

Comment

Originally posted by laser_jock@work
                      Maybe it's time to buy some of these Anti-Anti4x4 bumper stickers from MudClub.....

http://shop.mud-club.com/view_products.php?deptid=3

There's a bit room left on my chrome work for a couple!

Nevillef
                      Excellent! Gonna get me the "WARNING" sticker.

Comment

Working...
                      X