Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More t*ss*rs

http://www.spacehijackers.co.uk/html...aaa/raaaa.html

Bloke in the Paj should have put his foot down....

Nevillef

I'm just waiting for the first tw*t to stop me. Just so I can pop the bonnet up and shove their face in the LPG conversion then I'm going open up the back and show all my Paramedic kit and ask whether they want a response in 5 mins or half an hour. People are beginning to take the pi$$ now. Pound to a pinch of $hit these to$$ers have parents who speak wih the same plummy "Raaaa" and I BET they've own 4x4's in the past

People like that get right up my fu*kin' nose
    NO WORRIES!
    Rusty

Comment

Originally posted by laser_jock99
      http://www.spacehijackers.co.uk/html...aaa/raaaa.html

Bloke in the Paj should have put his foot down....

Nevillef

Hehe, that's quite funny. Mind you, I'd go along with anything if it means i can go on a pub crawl

Comment

What a bunch of sad gits. Do they not realise that the beer they were drinking was produced in a brewery which used vast amounts of energy?. The grain to brew the beer was probably produced on the vast prairie land that was East Anglia. It was then loaded onto a 'kin great truck and delivered to their watering hole. The barrels were then placed in an air conditioned cellar. The beer was then lifted, using the pressure from cylinders of CO2 gas that are made in steel fabrication shops. The beer was then passed through a cooler, that uses electricity as it's fuel, so they could pat themselves on the back and have a well earned drink. They then posted the story of their good work on the internet, which uses vast amounts of electrical energy, so that people like us could read about their sad lives. The hot air they produced was enough to raise the temperature of the planet by 0.5 Deg C.

Buggah, I've left the bathroom light on! Raaaaaaa
        It's only a hobby!

Comment

A thought has just crossed my mind. When I was in my early twenties, some schoolkids were sticking their fingers up at me from the back of a coach. I ran up behind the coach and shouted raaaaa. A policeman threatened to arrest me for, "Behavior likely to cause a breach of the peace."

These people were in a gang. Very intimidating I'm sure. So why were they not arrested for obstruction, littering etc?
          It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
            A thought has just crossed my mind. When I was in my early twenties, some schoolkids were sticking their fingers up at me from the back of a coach. I ran up behind the coach and shouted raaaaa. A policeman threatened to arrest me for, "Behavior likely to cause a breach of the peace."

These people were in a gang. Very intimidating I'm sure. So why were they not arrested for obstruction, littering etc?
            I read it, and wondered how they got away without being arrested for harrassment.
            Paul </Slugsie>
            Immortal.so far!

Comment

as the alan partridge character used to say 'are you a student?only 3 things wrong with students...'
              it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

hehe, thats great. Proves there is a need for bullbars on cars.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Some people should go and get a life, obviously haven't got enough other things to worry about, like getting a job, paying the mortgage, paying their tax, bringing kids up, saving for old age (most of them will probably never reach old age - especially if they jump out in front of me in the cruiser, ABS or not) etc etc etc...

One of these days, these special interest minorities will just get on with their lives and grow up. I'm all for protest, however there are plenty of things this and to be honest any other government do wrong that are perfectly valid things to protest about.

Rant over

Comment

if they tried that with some of the 4x4 owners ere in Hartlepool, they,d soon be an endangered species

ship

Comment

We decided that the only way of shocking them out of their petrol guzzling, pollution pumping, lethal weapons on wheels.
                      That rules us DIESEL people out then.
                      Im proud to have a TIGGGGER as my AVATAR but they not joining my club.
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                      (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by ship
                        if they tried that with some of the 4x4 owners ere in Hartlepool, they,d soon be an endangered species

ship
                        Is legal to fit air horns to a 12 year old Surf. One good blast and the guy on the crossing would have sh*t his pants!

Nevillef

Comment

Originally posted by laser_jock@work
                          Is legal to fit air horns to a 12 year old Surf. One good blast and the guy on the crossing would have sh*t his pants!

Nevillef

Make sure you have a decent air compressor on board the horns fitted to HGVs provide the loudest blast but you do need plenty of PSI to drive them....

Oh and make sure you fit it under the bonnet as near to the front opening as poss they wont expect it then hehehehe
                          Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

The air horns and compressor are already fitted - prehaps I should go on a 'Safari' of my own?

Wouldn't life be better if they put all thier energy into something worth while like raising money for charity or better still as replacement sleeping-policemen!

Take a look at thier web-site! Silly Sods

Comment

i like the way they hate 4x4's and they hate the underground... so they must walk everywhere!... "anti-capital"... move house dude!!

and on the beer transport thing.... i collect packaging from our factory which is right next to the scottish courage warehouse... deliver it to budweiser brewery in mortlake... return empty... another lorry drives to mortlake from scottish courage (empty) and brings the load of packaged bottles to warehouse 100yds from where it started!!... now wouldn't it be good if someone who was listened to (i.e. not me!) could suggest that we deliver the packaging to the warehose to be delivered on trhe next empty trailer up to mortlake???...

same happens with london pride (chiswick) stella artois (magor).... bizzarre!
                              nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Working...
                              X