ebay ahhhhhh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ebay ahhhhhh

It really annoys me that some guys sell and make lots of profit for something you can get half the price from a proper shop check out this boot liner for a surf:
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...521207709&rd=1
    You can buy them direct from complexsion for 25 quid crazy (plus 7.50 p&p)
    http://www.complexion-automotive.com..._Vehicles.html

Thats why you use forums etc, to find what is the best for your own needs, and use the experience of others. I know thats why I use forums.

Ebay is not always the best, but to be honest I have got some good deals there. As always it pays to shop around.

In this case I would check for rubber matting in general and cut to suit, it could work out a lot cheaper.

Comment

auctions are auctions you don't have to bid ! If some people are daft enough to pay over the odds let them. top marks for enterprise

Comment

I usually email the bidder if I come across something like that. A couple of times I've been emailed about an item cheaper, so what goes around etc etc

Comment

After getting burned once on ebay I am very careful now and check the price to buy the items elsewhere. To be honest though, I tend to be looking for something specific when I buy on ebay anyway so I already know what the value is - for example my latest ebay purchase was 2 bilstein rally shocks for my 205 which are £80+vat + delivery each elsewhere. I got the pair for £79 inc the postage :
          Real trucks don't have spark plugs

Comment

I guess it's a free country with no price controls. If someone is too stupid or lazy to shop around then that's their problem.

Now where did I put that piece of haddock that Brittany spat out...

Comment

That's why my mate calls it DelBay. "Watch out Rodney, here comes the old bill."
              It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
                That's why my mate calls it DelBay. "Watch out Rodney, here comes the old bill."
                hahaha....aint that true.

Comment

some guy bought the wrong ink cartridges once - i got them delivered for £15!!! that was for 3 black and 3 colour for my epson (cheap ones retail around £9-10 each) - My best ever bargain.....

Whats yours???
                  Tim
                  Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

yeah but well done mate for the post.

And I am almost stupid, I was watching that one

Comment

All's fair...!

Comment

I've bought and sold stuff on Ebay really cheap and over the top, it all goes around.

Best profit was a Argos nail gun and compressor, that cost me £90, I kept the nail gun and put the compressor on ebay, and got £95 for it

But on the other hand, we put a nearly new fish tank set-up that cost about £200, and some lucky guy got it for £50.

Stuff is worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it. No one forces you to buy it.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Working...
                        X