Windy or What?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windy or What?

As I sit here the barbeque and all the garden furniture is racing round tha back garden. The wind is doing it's best to push the back door in. I'm glad I have the lock and both bolts on.
    There will be plenty of free firewood tomorrow though.
    It's only a hobby!

Same here - we've had 2 power cuts this evening too.

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

The snow that was promised for the weekend seems to have been postponed until Tuesday. Can we sue the Met Office for breach of contract so I can recover the cost of building a sledge? At this rate I'll have to put wheels on it. They were promising a proper winter this year!!!!!
      It's only a hobby!

Comment

You actually believe weather forecasts ?
        Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

I'm going to NY on Sunday - its about -10 there and they are forecasting heavy snow from Monday!! Just a shame I wont have a truck
          Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
            I'm going to NY on Sunday - its about -10 there and they are forecasting heavy snow from Monday!! Just a shame I wont have a truck
            Can't you squeeze the bullet in as hand luggage ?
            Have a great time, and don't forget to enjoy being fingerprinted and snapped !!!

Trev
            Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
              Can't you squeeze the bullet in as hand luggage ?

Trev
              Bullet can fly on her own... dont suppose I will have that much fun though as I will be working the whole time (even evenings are all booked up )

But I do have a few little pressies waiting for me to bring back for the Baby Bullet........................ ...
              Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
                Bullet can fly on her own... dont suppose I will have that much fun though as I will be working the whole time (even evenings are all booked up )

But I do have a few little pressies waiting for me to bring back for the Baby Bullet........................ ...
                Baby bullet ???? you haven't been leaving them in the dark alone again have you ?

Trev
                Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
                  Baby bullet ???? you haven't been leaving them in the dark alone again have you ?

Trev

Hehe - well she did live in the garage with Tony's pickup for a while....

Nah shes such a babe she gets called Baby Bullet sometimes - mostly coz she's only ikkle next to the pickup... Mind you, she might have to go up in the world soon....

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Im going to NY in 2 weeks

I hope it snows, I can throw a snowball at my girlfriend, I might even put a ring in it now thats original!
                    Johnny

Comment

Originally posted by Gamedawn
                      I thought they were factual like horoscopes. I'm glad they were wrong about today though. I managed redo some welding on Arfur. It's amazing how welding gets better with practise, so I went back a re welded some of the really embarasing bits.
                      Just the passenger seat and electric fan to wire up. I'll rephrase that. I,m fitting the seat, not wiring it up.
                      It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by Gamedawn
                        Its kinda like the pirate code... It isnt exactly what will happen - but used as a rough guidline its generally in the right area...

Actually I watch the weatherall the time in winter coz of the zoo, and generally they are about right 80% of the time.

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                        X