!!!!e start 2 2005

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!!e start 2 2005

really p*ssed off, my mum went into hospital xmas day, her op went wrong and she ended up on a life support machine, very stressful time, but on the mend now. inthe meantime my dog became ill, rushed to vets, kidney failure, she died last thursday, very sad. and wait 4 it, yes i just failed my motorbike test this morn, can't believe i failed, nerves got the better of me at a roundabout and went in the wrong lane, and all i was worried about was doing my u turn without putting my foot down, but did it perfect, even the instructor wanted 2 kick me. never mind i'll try again in 2wks. they say things comes in 3's, gutted about the dog, she was doing really well at the dog shows and she was only nearly 3yrs old, i'l miss her terribly.

the surf is running well thou
    lets go get dirty...

Geez - thought I was having a bad day, but nothing to your 2005 so far!!

Really sorry to hear about your mum and dawgie.... But you've had your 3 things now so hopefully it will get better!!

At least you can drive around in the surf to cheer yourself up!!

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Sorry to hear all that, I think it#s just 2005 for you.

One of our cats had to be put to sleep last wednesday, did the cylinder head gasket on my Surf and then the rear wheel bearing went, I'm just waiting for the 3rd thing now.

Comment

At least we're all getting the nasty bits out the way early in the year?? Should be plain sailing from February!

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by shelly
          really p*ssed off, my mum went into hospital xmas day, her op went wrong and she ended up on a life support machine, very stressful time, but on the mend now. inthe meantime my dog became ill, rushed to vets, kidney failure, she died last thursday, very sad. and wait 4 it, yes i just failed my motorbike test this morn, can't believe i failed, nerves got the better of me at a roundabout and went in the wrong lane, and all i was worried about was doing my u turn without putting my foot down, but did it perfect, even the instructor wanted 2 kick me. never mind i'll try again in 2wks. they say things comes in 3's, gutted about the dog, she was doing really well at the dog shows and she was only nearly 3yrs old, i'l miss her terribly.

Sorry to hear your bad news, glad your mum is on the mend. I know what it's like to lose a dog with kidney failure - very sad. Hope life gets better from now on.

Jacqueline

Comment

maybe we should get together and cry!
            nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Glad your mums on the mend. Sorry to hear about your dog. It's a bummer but you can re-take the bike test.

That puts my bad day into perspective. It was self inflicted. I had been a good boy and wearing my goggles while doing some grinding on the Zook. I had a tiny bit left to do and the goggles were the other side of the car. It wasn't swarf/filings from the grinder but dried mud from inside the x-member that blew into in my eye. Ouch!
              It's only a hobby!

Comment

Hell! Feel for you, really do, don't know how I'd react if I lost one of my ridgebacks. I failed my bike test first time round and that was at the time when the examiner stood on street corners and watched you go round the block! I'd hate to take it under the new system... Hope your Mum has a speedy recovery and best of luck for the next test.

Comment

It must be catching, this crap start to 2005. My brother-in-laws sister died of stomach cancer on 2nd (only 55 & never smoked in her life), my stepdaughters neighbour dropped dead the same weekend (60 but smoked like a trouper & overweight) and heard from a client the following day that his fellow director was killed in the tsunami in Phuket.

Then to cap it all (minor by comparison though) both the Surf and my wifes Polo failed the MOT last week. At least mine was cheap to repair (new anti-roll bar bush kit - £10 + VAT from Milners) but hers needed two new tyres and a new front exhaust pipe/cat. That was over £350, even getting the pipe cheap. Her Polo better go on for a good few years yet. Roll on 2006.
                  Mike G

Comment

aw fanks 4 telling me all ur bad news, makes me feel a little bit better to no that i ain't the only 1 having sh*t start 2 the year. gonna put back in 4 the test sometime nxt wk. at least i can stil ride the bike with L plates so it didn't make much difference if i'd hav passed except 4 a piece of paper and another big cheesy grin. thanks 4 cheering me up.
                    stil miss my dog thou.....
                    lets go get dirty...

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
                      maybe we should get together and cry!
                      i might take you up on that offer if anything else goes wrong,
                      lets go get dirty...

Comment

i know what you mean by the c*** start to the year on the 03 of this month i was called out at 19.45 to a fatality on the railway.I found out the following day that i used to work with the blike about 15 yrs ago and then yesterday we buried a life long mate who was killed in a car accident last week, so god only knows whats going to happen next
                        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Glad mums is on the mend, and as for loosing your dog, I'm the expert. Mine live with me 24 7 from six weeks old till they are about a year, then I give them back never to meat again. So I feel for you and hope you find another friend to share your life with.
                          www.puppywalker.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by tonytom
                            Mine live with me 24 7 from six weeks old till they are about a year, then I give them back never to meat again.
                            At least you have the consolation of knowing they have gone on to a happy and useful life, as the closest companion in a very special relationship.

I've supported GDFB for many years and think Puppy Walkers must be very special people.
                            Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by shelly

Not to mention the shift key breaking on your keyboard too!

(LOL- sorry to hear about your dog and hope mum gets better soon.)

Nevillef

Comment

Working...
                              X