This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RobD
    Paying over the internet is NOT safe!Hackers can run code on your PC that records keystrokes which in turn records your credit/debit card details.Think seriously before giving out banking details over the net.IT IS NOT SAFE!

It's rubbish like that that is holding back the internet revolution. Scaremongering inexperienced internet users , so they never appreciate the full extent of its worth.

Im sure I have gone on about this on another thread , but , Use common sense - you wouldnt give your CC to a guy in the street with no address, so don't use websites that dont appear to have any fixed aboad or buisness address. The CC for purely online purchases is a good idea ( i do it ). I probably spend about £250 pound a month online, and never been 'done' but I am never complacent !

Righ , must go and pay my subscription.... off i toddle ..
    http://www.darksidesolutions.co.uk - Web Solutions

Comment

Originally posted by SparX
      It's rubbish like that that is holding back the internet revolution. Scaremongering inexperienced internet users , so they never appreciate the full extent of its worth.

Im sure I have gone on about this on another thread , but , Use common sense - you wouldnt give your CC to a guy in the street with no address, so don't use websites that dont appear to have any fixed aboad or buisness address. The CC for purely online purchases is a good idea ( i do it ). I probably spend about £250 pound a month online, and never been 'done' but I am never complacent !

Righ , must go and pay my subscription.... off i toddle ..
      I don't have a credit card,end of conversation dude.
      Powered by ????

Comment

Originally posted by RobD
        I don't have a credit card,end of conversation dude.

Ha ha ha ha LOL

Your a STAR RobD, you'r a GEM

After all that and you don't have a Credit Card

God that has given me such a Laugh

I Love this Place

Colincd
        NEVER REGRET THE THINGS YOU HAVE DONE...REGRET THE THINGS YOU HAVEN'T

Comment

Originally posted by colincd
          Ha ha ha ha LOL

Your a STAR RobD, you'r a GEM

After all that and you don't have a Credit Card