Wally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wally

Changed the engine oil on Wednesday, drove to birmingham and back the same day (approx 300 miles). Checked oil the next morning, ****ing oil everywhere,forgot to put the oil filler cap back on during oil change, resulting in an oil volcano,looked a lot worse than I originally thought,lost approx a quarter to half a litre of oil (still above lower mark on dip stick) Phew.Any way just about to order new filler cap, no need as it was still sat where I left it,on top of the passenger side battery. What a Wally.

DOH!!

Don't feel bad - I filled my kit car upwith oil.......
    forgot to put the sump plug back first though.
    Looked like the Exxon Valdese had parked on my dad's driveway
    NO WORRIES!
    Rusty

Comment

not a wally mate
      wally was my dads name and he was i very respected high ranking engineer
      for the esso refinery at fawley and travelled the world for them. so wally wrong name
      got to be RODNEY coz he was a PLONKER
      AND NO OFFENCE TO RODNEY'S OR RODS
      its the one from fools & horses only
      Last edited by pops; 14 January 2005, 17:16.
      Enjoying Life after Cancer
      Pops

Comment

Originally posted by pops
        not a wally mate
        wally was my dads name and he was i very respected high ranking engineer
        for the esso refinery at fawley and travelled the world for them. so wally wrong name
        got to be RODNEY coz he was a PLONKER
        I worked on the payroll rollout @ Esso to make sure all the UK 'wallys' get paid properly!
        Real trucks don't have spark plugs

Comment

sorry my wally retired early due to cancer and died five years later, so if you still want to pay my wally's money send it to me i will spend / sorry save it for him
          Pops

Comment

Sorry to hear that M8. My mum had a lucky escape last year going in for an op and was found to have the earliest form of breast cancer. It's taken a year for her to recover with various ops etc. but happily she is back to her (and I use the term in the loosest possible sense!) 'normal' self now!

I'm afraid there's a queue for the 'fiddling' of the payroll in your favour, including the 'policeman wannabe' security officer who wouldn't let me on site one weekend cos I hadn't booked it. After asking him "do you get paid by Esso?" and him saying "yes". I then said, well not this month unless you let me in He reconsidered his position and the closed status of the gate...
            Real trucks don't have spark plugs

Comment

Hey popes did you say RODS or BOBS coz i know there are some bobs on here and all the ones i know are wally's
              I always work better wet .

Its why I became a plumber!!!

Comment

Left the oil filler cap off...
                THATS NUFFINK

Back in the good old days when I was workin on trucks not driving them I didnt replace the sump plug properly on a volvo F12 and it fell out on the autobahn in belgium.....
                If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

I,ve actually gone for some retail therapy and didn,t realise i,d got home
                  and there was a big gap on the drive that i,d left my car at the shops.
                  SURFS UP DUDE.

Comment

i left a washer out, changing a wheel bearing on a scirroco, bearing seized, sheared the stub off, and spat the wheel, drum and all the gubbins into a field.. i had my parents in the car at the time. not impressed. and the word is plank, not wally!
                    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

I parked my car in the Arndale multistorey car park in Doncaster. Got back three hours later and it wasn't there. I had double checked the floor number. T'was the days before mobile phones. I found a bobby on his beat (it was the days when it was the Police Force, not Police Service) and he explained that there are two identical car parks, one at each end of the centre. DOH!

and the word is pillock!
                      It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
                        I parked my car in the Arndale multistorey car park in Doncaster. Got back three hours later and it wasn't there. I had double checked the floor number. T'was the days before mobile phones. I found a bobby on his beat (it was the days when it was the Police Force, not Police Service) and he explained that there are two identical car parks, one at each end of the centre. DOH!

and the word is pillock!
                        you PLUM, and stop calling our wonderful police farse pillocks, you will get arrested
                        Pops

Comment

Working...
                        X