4x4 debate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4x4 debate

any body watching the 4x4 debate on channel 5 right t**ts saying if you learnt to drive in a car then you cant drive a 4wd safely

they haven't got a clue I would like to get hold of the knob and give him a Dow boy

I think most 4wd owners drive better and with more consideration fore others than car users
    TAF

All men make mistakes, but married men find out about them sooner.

Most 4x4 drives have a basic mechanical know how, posh lady owners excepted, therefore drive with more confidence, we also watch the consumption
    www.puppywalker.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by TAF
      any body watching the 4x4 debate on channel 5 right t**ts saying if you learnt to drive in a car then you cant drive a 4wd safely

they haven't got a clue I would like to get hold of the knob and give him a Dow boy

I think most 4wd owners drive better and with more consideration fore others than car users
      More of the usual 'unbiased' coverage....

Comment

I agree most don't !!!! around like boy racers in a 2 ton car! I don't think they have any hope in banning them as I'm sure we can say we feel and are safer in our motors there can't be anything wrong in that. I did'nt hear what they were actually saying against them as I didnt watch it but I did hear on the radio something about everybody wanting to have the biggest most exspensive wagon/jeep. Hmm what aload of tosh if that was the case wheres all the monster trucks? And are'nt surfs pretty cheap ? compared to Range rovers and the like that are actuallty a little bit smaller.

Comment

Working...
        X