Anybody remember VHS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
    Anyway this is Jims thread and we are in danger of hijacking it.
    Hijack away - no problem Fact is I'd forgotten I'd been the one who started it and hadnt read any of the replies

I had a load of old vinyl till we moved house and they threw out my albums without asking me. I had a compilation called 'The Cream of Eric Clapton' which I had avoided EVER touching the grooves with fingers .... they fecked it in the bin

Then there was all my Madness stuff.......

Comment

Originally posted by JimL
      Hijack away - no problem Fact is I'd forgotten I'd been the one who started it and hadnt read any of the replies

I had a load of old vinyl till we moved house and they threw out my albums without asking me. I had a compilation called 'The Cream of Eric Clapton' which I had avoided EVER touching the grooves with fingers .... they fecked it in the bin

Then there was all my Madness stuff.......
      My Madness Vinyl album got knackered at a house party. Night Boat To Cairo jumps like mad now.
      It's only a hobby!

Comment

There was a big Madness poster on my bedroom wall round '83 and my Dad wanted me to take it down and not be listening to music like that

There was no way back in the new light of that dawn. Things went downhill from then on. Thin Lizzy woulda let him know for sure

Comment

but, MP3 is great for the car stereo, 200 tunes on 1 cd and none rolling around the floor!
          nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Working...
          X