happy birthday bub

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• happy birthday bub

hi im bubs other half and he left the pc for a moment so i would like you all to know its his birthday on the 16th so happy birthday to him from me
    oh and if you have seen the film to fast to furious i would love some mauve lights to go under our surf so if any of you lot know were i could get some would love to know were to buy them
    bub does all the stuff for our surf but im the main driver and dont know were to get this kind of thing apart from halfords but there a bit pricey
    taekwondododo

Originally posted by bub
    hi im bubs other half and he left the pc for a moment so i would like you all to know its his birthday on the 16th so happy birthday to him from me
    oh and if you have seen the film to fast to furious i would love some mauve lights to go under our surf so if any of you lot know were i could get some would love to know were to buy them
    bub does all the stuff for our surf but im the main driver and dont know were to get this kind of thing apart from halfords but there a bit pricey
    Hmmm - no disrespect intended but isn't that a little "pimp-mobile " ish
    I can understand your desire for a "different" looking surf but MAUVE!!
    What colour is said surf??
    NO WORRIES!
    Rusty

Comment

hi rusty
      no offence taken our surf is gunmetal gray i thought it would look ok but if im gonna offend then thanks for the advice we have the side lights in mauve but im not into pimp my ride cos they really do go ott and im not into fluffy dice and fluffy steering wheels either
      taekwondododo

Comment

Originally posted by bub
        Funny enough I was wondering the same a long time ago...but thank god I didn't bother as I could only laugh at a Pajero having these lights underneath.....not the same effect as on a lowered saxo or somehting of that ilk
        Gaz

Comment

ok point taken i wont,i now vow not to pimp the surf
          taekwondododo

Comment

You want mauve neon's, you have mauve neon's. Don't get bullied out of your choice.

Just don't complain when they are dull, 'cos the surf's got muddy highlights...

These guys are always good to me...
            Speak to Charles, tell him Lala sent you...

http://www.newimagecarhifi.co.uk/home.php

AndyL

Comment

well i like them and iv`e not been lucky enough to go off roading yet (can`t get rid of the kids) so the surfs not got that muddy yet so any ideas where to go in nottingham and for a first time wizz round and go easy on the suggestions im a girl driver(that will get you all tutting)
              taekwondododo

Comment

Working...
              X